Performance and value
Professionals looking to run workstation-class applications on a tight budget -- an ideal solution for offices working in popular 2D and entry-level 3D CAD software.
This product is currently unavailable. Please find our recommendation for a comparable system below.
At a GlanceLooking for a cost-effective system to drive your Computer Aided Design productivity? The Dell Precision T1500 boasts workstation-class professional graphics card options, yet offers a cost-effective combination of technologies designed to help make the most of ever tightening budgets.
Peace of Mind
- Now you can have the reassurance of a workstation that is certified to run one of the most popular CAD applications while offering the value of a mainstream business desktop.
- The Dell Precision T1500 offers a choice of ATI FirePro® and NVIDIA Quadro® cards and, with it, peace of mind when running AutoCAD on a complete, tested system.
- Unlike their consumer counterparts, professional graphics cards from ATI® and NVIDIA® are designed to deliver accurate 3D CAD model views and accelerated OpenGL® performance, and are tested in Dell Precision workstations for use with leading applications.
Lightning-fast application performance and excellent productivity for users of demanding applications comes from the Intel® Core® i7 processors and chipset technology linked with fast 1333MHz DDR3 memory.
Interactive and responsive work comes from the professional graphics cards that take advantage of amazing bandwidth of the PCI Express Generation 2 graphics slot.
Important data files can be loaded and stored rapidly, or backed up locally, using an optional second hard drive and RAID 0 or 1.
The T1500 offers a compact uATX chassis design that delivers on performance while operating quietly.
This unobtrusive, small tower workstation is easy to position in an office and delivers the compute performance required.
Its quiet operation helps to provide an environment where creativity and interactivity can thrive.
- Intel® H57 chipset
- Entry 3D:
ATI FirePro™ V4800
NVIDIA® Quadro® FX 580
NVIDIA® Quadro® FX 380
NVIDIA® Quadro® NVS 295
ATI FirePro™ 2260
All graphics cards support dual monitor configurations
- Integrated Intel SATA 3.0Gb/s controller supports RAID 0 or 1
- Integrated Broadcom® 57780 Gigabit Ethernet controller
2nd Gigabit port is available with the optional Broadcom® 5761 PCI-E card
- Integrated High Definition Audio (Rev 1.0 Specification) implemented with a two-chip audio solution comprised of the ADI 1984a High Definition Audio CODEC and the ICH10's integrated AC97/High Definition digital controller.
(W x H x D): 6.69" x 14.58" x 17.08" (17.0cm x 37.04cm x 43.38cm)
Two internal 3.5" HDD bays
Two external 5.25" optical bays
One external 3.5" bay
Slot 1: PCI-e x16 Gen 2 (half length)
Slot 2: PCI-e x1 Gen 2 (3/4 length)
Slot 3: PCI 32bit/33Mhz 5V slot (3/4 length)
Slot 4: PCI 32bit/33Mhz 5V slot (3/4 length)
Standard I/O Ports
(12) USB 2.0 (four on front panel, six on back panel, two internal)
(1) IEEE 1394a (one rear when optional 1394 card is installed in PCI slot)
Stereo line-in and headphone line-out on back panel
Microphone and headphone (mutes rear line-out) connector on front panel
- Optional Removable Storage
DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-ray disc® , USB media card reader
Dell 56K v.92 Data/Fax PCI modem
Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
I/O Interface Security
Internal front panel chassis lock
- 350 Watt 65% efficient power supply
|Customization and setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client migration and deployment
Dell Managed Deployment services are for customers who need a comprehensive, end -to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments, which require a single point of contact.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
Microsoft Windows Vista Assessment and Dell Deployment
Dell can help you assess your PC deployment process and recommend ways in which you can improve efficiency, reduce complexity and maximize the return on your IT investment.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services, which include hardware and software training, as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach allows you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees with instructor-led classrooms or virtual courses, and even self-directed online options. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximize productivity, and reduce end-user requests and downtime.