Reliable, expandable solution for small business
From its scalable design to its ability to integrate with the latest Dell business hardware and services, the Vostro™ 230 Mini Tower provides a strong foundation for your small business to grow on.
- Smart, Scalable Design: Just the right size for the office; easily set up and expandable for 'future-proof' performance
- Affordable Desktop Solution: 'Plug-and-play' compatibility with a range of affordable Dell business printers and monitors
- Backed by Dell Services: Full-service support options that can be customized to meet the unique needs of your small business
Vostro: Built for Small BusinessThe first family of Dell computers designed specifically for small business, Dell™ Vostro™ gives you the flexibility to choose exactly the PC you need—without cutting corners. Because when you’re looking for the perfect small-business desktop, you should never have to sacrifice dependability just to stay on budget.
Affordable Solution for Smaller Offices
From its thoughtful design to its "plug-and-play" compatibility with the latest Dell printers and monitors, the Vostro 230 desktop enables you to build an affordable small-business solution right out of the box.
Just Your Size: Choose the form factor that fits your workspace: the expandable Vostro 230 mini tower or the compact Vostro 230s slim tower.
Support that Stands Behind You
Running a small business is challenging enough without having to be your own IT department. With a suite of specialized small-business support options behind every Vostro desktop we sell, Dell has the resources to keep your business moving.
The Security Small Business Needs
Dell understands that data security isn’t just a big-business problem. We’ve designed the Vostro 230 with a range of options to help keep your small business protected every day.
Vostro™ Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business.
From business hardware and accidental damage protection, to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options, you can be confident of the right support to help keep your business running smoothly
Standard with Your Vostro Desktop
- Easy to set up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service* after Remote Diagnosis and Limited Hardware Warranty* Support
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware
- Peace of mind with specially trained small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™
Optional Support ServicesDell ProSupport for End-Users – Dell ProSupport goes beyond the hardware protection of your basic limited hardware warranty* and can give your business benefits like fast access to highly trained technicians, and help with more than just your Dell hardware.
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why with Dell ProSupport we let you choose the level of service that is right for you. If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for End-Users for your business. It provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast Access to a certified technician in an average of two minutes or less
- More of the "how-to-help" you need, which includes help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® , Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop® , as well as help configuring simple wired or wireless networks.
- Collaborative support for hardware and software. If the problem with your system is determined to be a third-party vendor issue, Dell will collaborate with select hardware and software vendors to resolve the issue until the incident is closed.
You can further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport options below that align to how you use your technology.
Keep Your Hard Drive – In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we won’t ask you to send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to your business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
Hard Drive Data Recovery – In the event of a hard drive failure, we can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
Certified Data Destruction – In the event of a hard drive failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction, and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Installation & Maintenance ServicesDell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- Optional On-Site System Setup - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Repair ServicesDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to 3 years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty* - Extend your limited hardware warranty* up to a total of 5 years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Optional CompleteCare*™ Accidental Damage Protection* – Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages, or electrical surges for up to 4 years.
Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region. For more information, visit http://www.dell.com/servicedescriptions.