Slim & beautiful meets strong & capable
The Vostro 3300 blends sophisticated design with first-class productivity in an ultra-thin 13.3-inch laptop made just for small business.
- Slim, Stunning Design: Durable, eye-catching aluminum case with three sophisticated color choices
- Power for Productivity: Next-generation Intel® processors and Windows® 7 for energy-efficient mobile performance
- Backed by Dell Services: Full-service support options that can be customized to meet the unique needs of your small business
Vostro: Built for Small Business
Big-Business Features for Small-Business Budgets
Support that Stands Behind You
Running a small business is challenging enough without having to be your own IT department. With a range of customized support options behind every Vostro laptop we sell, Dell has the resources to keep your business moving.
The Security Small Business Needs
Dell understands that data security isn't just a big-business problem. We've designed the Vostro 3300 with a range of options to help keep your small business protected every day.
Proven Data Protection from Dell:
Fingerprint Reader for Added Security:
Damage Protection Right Out of the Box:
- Mobile Intel® HM57 Express Chipset
- Tray load: 8X DVD+/-RW with double-layer DVD+/-R write capability
- 4-cell Lithium Ion battery
8 cell Lithium Ion (Optional)
65 Watt Slim AC Adapter
90 Watt Slim AC Adapter
65 Watt and 90 Watt Slim Auto/Air/AC Travel Adapter (optional-available in selected countries)
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
Fingerprint Reader with DigitalPersona® Software
Fingerprint Reader and 250GB* Encrypted HDD with Wave Software
Physical security – Cable lock chassis security slot and padlock
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager
- 1 Integrated speaker (4 ohm 2W x 1)
Integrated 2.0 MP camera with digital array microphones
- Integrated Wired: Gigabit Ethernet network or External USB Modem (optional-available in selected countries)
Wireless LAN: 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth: Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth 2.1
Wireless WAN: Dell Wireless HSPA 2.0 or EVDO-HSPA mini-card (optional-available in selected countries)
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ45)
USB 2.0 (2)
USB 2.0/eSATA combo (1)
5-in-1 card reader
34 mm ExpressCard
15-pin VGA video connector
Full size, spill-resistant keyboard
Optional backlit keyboard
Standard Gesture Multi-Touchpad
Dimensions & Weight:
Height: (front/back) 0.79-1.13inches/20.1-28.6mm
Starting weight: 1.81kg/4.01lb with 4-cell battery and no optical drive
Starting weight: 1.94kg/4.28lb with 4-cell battery and optical drive
Aberdeen Silver, Lucerne Red, Brisbane Bronze (Color offerings vary by regions)
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated, small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Pre-selected software tailored to meet your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like DellConnect™*
- A 30-day, money-back guarantee
All Vostro laptops include:
- One-year limited warranty* with Return Services and Hardware Warranty* Support for the length of the warranty* term
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect™(using broadband connection)
|Vostro Services and Support|
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell ProSupport™ – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for End-Users service model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 24x7.
Dell ProSupport for End-Users includes:
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
|Installation Services |
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard one-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to four years.