Revolutionary performance and scalability.
- AMD QUAD_CORE_A10 (A10-7800)
- AMD QUAD_CORE_A8 (A8-7600)
- AMD DUAL_CORE_A4 (A4-7300)
- AMD DUAL_CORE_A6 (A6-7400K)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit, English
- Windows 7 Professional, French, 64-bit (includes Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit License)
- Windows 7 Professional English/French 64bit (Includes Windows 8.1 Pro license)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit English
- Windows 8.1 64-bit French
- Windows 8.1 64-bit English/French
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit English
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit French
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit English/French
- Windows 8.1 64-Bit English
- Windows 8.1 64-Bit ENG/FRN
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English, French, Spanish
- Up to 8GB* Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600Mhz - 2 DIMMS
- AMD Radeon™ R9 360 2GB DDR5
- AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics
- Up to 1000GB* SATA hard drive
- 16X DVD-ROM
16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double layer write capability
- Integrated Gigabit 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- 19-in-1 media card reader (optional)
Waves MaxxAudio® Audio solution
- MacAfee Security Center
Optional Hard Drive Protection SW Solutions (China only)
Physical security – Cable lock chassis security slot and padlock loop
- Internal 200 Watt Power Supply (PFC) ;
Internal 300 Watt Power Supply (PFC);
Internal 300 Watt Power EPA Bronze Power Supply
Dell Backup and Recovery Basic
Dell Backup and Recovery Pro (upsell)
PFC - 180-264V/4.5A, 47-63HZ
- Height: 14.17" (360mm) x Width: 6.89" (175mm) x Depth: 13.58" (435mm)
Weight: 16.27lb (7.38 kg)
(2) USB 3.0
(2) USB 2.0
RJ-45 (10/100/1000 Ethernet)
3-stack audio jacks supporting 5.1 surround sound
(2) USB 2.0
Mic and Headphone Jacks
- PCIe x1: 3 Slots
PCIe x16 (Graphics): 1 Slot
- 3.5" Bays: 2 internal;
5.25" Bays: 2 external bays
- Dell Multimedia Keyboard-KB216 Black (US English)
- US English (QWERTY) Dell KB212-B QuietKey USB Keyboard Black
- No Keyboard
Designed to impress
Power through your multitasking needs with AMD's latest advanced processor architecture featuring up to A10 APU with 12 compute cores (4CPU + 8GPU) for more processing power and best-in-class graphics performance.
Performance on demand
Get an added performance boost with AMD Turbo Core Technology – designed for faster PC responsiveness so you can speed through everyday applications with ease.
Improve your overall desktop experience with AMD Eyefinity™ technology which can support up to four DisplayPort monitors.
Enjoy enhanced visuals with 2GB of discrete graphics from AMD Radeon™.
The tower’s updated and modern design is both practical and attractive for any office environment.
Room to grow
Accommodate future growth with multiple expansion slots for easy upgrades and multiple display support, including HDMI, DVI, VGA and DisplayPort options.
Add storage space as needed, thanks to an expandable design that supports up to two 2TB hard drives* and 16GB of memory.*
Get easy connectivity and fast data transfers with six USB ports (including two USB 3.0 ports), an optional optical drive, and a 19-in-1 media card reader.
Get peace of mind long after your purchase with a suite of service and support options for your Vostro.
Work confidently with a standard 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty* and 3-year Next-Business-Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis*.
Keep Your Hard Drive
Get a replacement hard drive — without giving up your old one — and retain complete control of your data. If your hard drive fails, Dell lets you wipe your drive or handle its disposal on your own, preventing your data from being compromised in any way.
Upgrade to ProSupport Plus – the only complete support that combines proactive resolution, automated prevention and protection for PCs and tablets. We’ve got your business covered.
Your system comes with Dell’s Base Warranty.* If your system encounters an issue that is covered by the warranty that cannot be resolved remotely, Dell will provide a convenient way for your system to be repaired.
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service.
Extend your warranty to a 2-3 year Base Warranty* and get the peace of mind that comes with next business day onsite6 repair and part replacement coverage for Dell-branded hardware.
Dell Pro Support*, Provides direct access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges 24x7. Plus, Dell SupportAssist technology remotely monitors PCs and tablets, provides notifications for issues that arise and automatically creates a case to resolve them. When necessary, Dell will provide onsite6 support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently.
We know accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service,*you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.