|Processor||Intel® Celeron® N2807 1.6 GHz dual core processor|
|Operating System||Windows Embedded Standard 7|
|Memory||Standard: 16GB Flash, 4GB RAM|
|Display||Single: 1920x1200 @32bpp|
Dual: 1920x1200 @32bpp
|Networking||Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|I/O Peripheral Support||Wyse 3290|
|I/O||2x DVI ports|
3 USB 2.0 ports
1 USB 3.0 port
Optional serial port
|In the box||Wyse 3290|
|Wyse 3000 series Intel-based dual core thin client|
Dell USB keyboard with Windows Keys (104 keys) included in the U.S. and sold separately outside the U.S. (availability varies by region)
USB optical mouse
Quick Start Guide
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|187mm x 29mm x 117mm (7.37 in x 1.15 in x 4.61 in)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|197.5mm x 69mm x 117mm (7.78 in x 1.15 in x 4.61 in)|
|Three-year limited hardware warranty|
Optional 4 or 5 year extention
Optional 3 or 5 year Advance Exchange Services
Powerful, yet cost-effectiveExpect surprising performance at an entry-level price with the new x86-embedded Wyse 3000 series thin client. A dual-core Intel® 1.6GHz processor, an integrated graphics engine and multiple connectivity choices combine for an excellent virtual desktop solution capable of delivering a rich graphics and multimedia experience.
Deployment is easy, as the Wyse 3000 series arrives ready to connect to Citrix, Microsoft®, VMware, and Dell vWorkspace right out of the box. And because it includes Windows Embedded Standard 7 locally, you can run Windows apps via VPN that may not be accessible via your virtual desktop. And as an x86 Windows platform, direct connectivity to a vast array of peripherals is easy, including a USB 3.0 interface which is unique to a thin client of this class.
Flexible and easy to manageWith so much flexibility and performance, the Wyse x86-embedded 3000 series thin client can flourish within a wide range of environments. Its various configuration options support a wide variety of interfaces and peripherals, along with high-fidelity protocols like HDX and RemoteFX, plus unified communications platforms such as Microsoft Lync.
Whether you're supporting 10 or 10,000 users, "right sized" management allows you to easily scale the number of x86-embedded 3000 series thin clients to meet your needs. You can scale to many thousands of users with Wyse Device Manager software.
Capable and competent, virtually anywhereAffordability, performance and security abound in the new Wyse 3000 series thin client, making it an ideal choice for several key virtual desktop environments.
Hospitality and retail:
- Smart I/O and compact dimensions make it great for installation at the point of service where a wide variety of peripherals, like barcode readers or scanners, may need to be attached.
- Deployment, management and security are easy across remote sites.
- Cost-effective pricing along with plenty of power for running apps locally make it ideal for task and knowledge workers.
- Dual-screen support can help boost productivity for knowledge workers and traders.
- Highly configurable security features help you meet compliance changes quickly and easily.
- Clinician workstations require the flexible deployment capabilities and connectivity to a wide variety of interfaces.
- Its small footprint saves space in tight environments.
- Highly configurable security features help you meet constantly changing compliance and access-policy changes quickly and easily.
- Classrooms, labs and libraries can benefit from affordable pricing.
- A small footprint saves space in tight environments.
- Flexible I/O provides support for a wide range of legacy classroom and multimedia peripherals.
Essential accessories for your Wyse x86-embedded 3000 series thin clientComplete your Wyse 3000 series thin client with a telephone headset, wireless mouse and keyboard combo, dual-monitor stand, monitor or printer . Look for these great products and more at checkout.
|Jabra UC 550 Duo Headset|
Communicate freely with a Lync-certified headset.
|Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo|
Upgrade to a wireless duo that lets you work in comfort without a cord in sight.
|Dell 22 Monitor – P2214H|
Work comfortably in front a 22-inch monitor featuring beautiful Full HD resolution, comprehensive connectivity and a fully adjustable stand.
|Dell Color Printer – C2660dn|
In crease office efficiency with a dependable color printer offering fast print speeds and energy-saving features at a great value.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7* direct telephone access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.