Long-range virtual desktops.
Neutralize the effects of WAN latency and packet loss so users in remote locations can receive the full benefits of Dell Wyse cloud client computing.
Enhanced WAN performance for remote desktop virtualization.Confidently deploy your virtualized desktop environments to areas where network latency traditionally presents operational barriers. Dell Wyse Virtual Desktop Accelerator (VDA) software allows efficient cloud client computing to reach remote users without adding significant network costs or requiring regional data centers. If you have already deployed cloud client computing using regional data centers, VDA can help you achieve significant cost savings through data center consolidation.
- Maximum bandwidth usage control per connection.
- Accelerated connections to Microsoft® Remote Desktop, Microsoft® Terminal Server, Citrix® XenApp™ and Citrix XenDesktop™.
- Improved end-user experiences from almost anywhere.
LAN-like performance over the WANEmploying a combination of network tunneling, proxies and packet correction technologies, Dell Wyse VDA enables wide area networks (WANs) to mimic local area network (LAN) speeds to help spread the true benefits of cloud client computing beyond a central campus. Dell Wyse VDA enables you to cost-effectively:
- Mitigate the impacts of long-distance TCP sessions or restricted wide area network (WAN) capacity on application performance and end-user experience
- Improve virtual desktop user experiences for remote users
- Develop robust and widespread disaster recovery contingencies that are secure and simple to implement. The VDA-enhanced WANs can quickly serve data from centralized and alternate backup data centers.
The dynamics of end-user computing are rapidly changing. Organizations today are turning to desktop virtualization to cost-effectively enhance security, streamline desktop management, reduce time to value, and boost user productivity all while providing the flexibility to support a comprehensive array of business requirements.
With Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) featuring Dell Wyse cloud client devices, Dell gives you the ultimate user experience with secure access for any user, to any content, using any app, on any device, anytime anywhere.
Integrate Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) with your existing investments. Many DVS Enterprise solutions are integrated tightly with Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and Dell vWorkspace to optimize your deployments in either Windows or Linux® environments.
- DVS Enterprise Solutions include pre-configured, pretested, on-premise desktop virtualization solutions designed for demanding IT environments.
- DVS Enterprise ISS for Citrix and VMware
- DVS Enterprise for Windows Server 2012
- DVS Enterprise for Active Infrastructure for Citrix and VMware
- DVS Enterprise for vWorkspace
- The on-premise DVS Simplified Appliance includes all the data center hardware, virtualization software and Dell support services you need to run a desktop virtualization environment.
- With Dell DaaS On Demand, you manage your virtual desktop images with an intuitive self-service portal and we implement, manage and maintain your VDI in a Dell Cloud.