Install the solution to your most challenging storage tasks
Master the most demanding enterprise applications with Dell EqualLogic™ PS6100S iSCSI arrays, featuring high-performance, low-latency solid state drives.
Designed to scale with your business
Choose your array
Build new levels of performance in your enterprise storage needs using PS6100S arrays. With up to 24 high-speed 400GB or 800GB SSDs and up to 19.2 terabytes of capacity, the PS6100S GbE iSCSI array offers the highest random-read IOPS performance and lowest latency in the EqualLogic PS6100 line.
The PS6100 Series family features:
- Dual controllers designed for built-in redundancy
- Four GbE ports per controller
- Dedicated 10/100 management port per controller
- 6G SAS backplane
- 24 hot-swappable drives
- 7.2K NL-SAS, 10K SAS, or 15K SAS drives or solid state drives (SSDs)
- Cache-to-flash memory de-staging
- Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- Vertical Port Failover, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- Group Manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file- and block-storage protocols
- Array firmware and host software with no additional licenses or fees
Software and Services for a complete SAN solutionDell delivers comprehensive end-to-end solutions with software and services options to help you store and manage your data more efficiently and cost-effectively. Included with your PS Series array purchase are the EqualLogic™ array software and host software — virtually all the tools your organization needs for a complete solution.
EqualLogic Array Software
- EqualLogic Group Manager helps to streamline storage and data management.
- EqualLogic Manual Transfer Utility minimizes downtime when transferring large amounts of data.
- EqualLogic PS Series Firmware is the foundation of the EqualLogic software family.
- Dell Storage Update Manager simplifies the upgrade process with guided update management.
Integrated across the entire family of EqualLogic PS arrays, the EqualLogic Firmware is a SAN operating system based on a unique peer storage architecture that:
- Virtualizes SAN resources
- Enables peer scalability of up to 16 arrays
- Provides intelligent data management functionality
- Automatically adjusts system resources
- Optimizes performance
EqualLogic Host Integration Tools
This family of host-based software provides tight integration between the PS Series array and the host. Dell provides host integration tools for Microsoft®, VMware® and Linux® environments to offer comprehensive data protection and reliable performance.
EqualLogic SAN Headquarters
Dell EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (SAN HQ) is a centralized monitoring and reporting tool that gathers and provides in-depth information on performance and capacity and provides alerts across multiple groups of PS Series arrays. SAN HQ with Support Assist further streamlines management and improves productivity with automatic case creation and case tracking.
Global services and supportDell offers a wide range of professional services to simplify the assessment, design, implementation, management and maintenance of your IT environment, and to help you transition from platform to platform.
Dell ProSupport offers a suite of support services that enable you to choose support models based on how you use technology and where you want to allocate resources. We recommend Dell ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist for mission-critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your Dell EqualLogic PS Series solution. Contact your Dell representative today for more information*.
Our proven methodology and tools are derived from years of global field experience that help you design the right storage plan to mitigate risk and decrease costs while optimizing and simplifying your data management.
Our end-to-end deployment services ensure your Dell Storage installation, configuration and implementation is completed accurately and quickly- anytime, anywhere - with proven processes based on best practices acquired from thousands of deployments by our highly skilled experts.
Decrease downtime, improve utilization and ensure business continuity with storage training from Dell Education Services. Choose from courses designed to introduce Dell Storage and prepare you for more advanced topics to courses that dive into the advanced features included in the storage solution and how to apply best practices. Learn more.