Gain SSD performance and HDD capacity in one iSCSI array
Experience SSD low-latency performance with spinning media HDD capacity in one storage solution with the Dell™ EqualLogic™ PS6100XS iSCSI array.
Designed to scale with your business
Choose your array
Add extensive versatility to your enterprise storage needs using PS6100XS arrays. Combining seven SSDs with 17 HDDs into a single solution, the PS6100XS GbE iSCSI array adds a great deal of storage flexibility to your enterprise.
The PS6100 Series family features:
- Dual controllers designed for built-in redundancy
- Four GbE ports per controller
- Dedicated 10/100 management port per controller
- 6G SAS backplane
- 24 hot-swappable drives
- 7.2K NL-SAS, 10K SAS, or 15K SAS drives or solid-state drives (SSDs)
- Cache-to-flash memory de-staging
- Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- Vertical Port Failover, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- Group Manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file- and block-storage protocols
- Array firmware and host software with no additional licenses or fees
Global services and supportDell offers a wide range of professional services to simplify the assessment, design, implementation, management and maintenance of your IT environment, and to help you transition from platform to platform.
Dell ProSupport offers a suite of support services that enable you to choose support models based on how you use technology and where you want to allocate resources. We recommend Dell ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist for mission-critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your Dell EqualLogic PS Series solution. Contact your Dell representative today for more information*.
Our proven methodology and tools are derived from years of global field experience that help you design the right storage plan to mitigate risk and decrease costs while optimizing and simplifying your data management.
Our end-to-end deployment services ensure your Dell Storage installation, configuration and implementation is completed accurately and quickly- anytime, anywhere - with proven processes based on best practices acquired from thousands of deployments by our highly skilled experts.
Decrease downtime, improve utilization and ensure business continuity with storage training from Dell Education Services. Choose from courses designed to introduce Dell Storage and prepare you for more advanced topics to courses that dive into the advanced features included in the storage solution and how to apply best practices. Learn more.
Software and Services for a complete SAN solutionDell delivers comprehensive end-to-end solutions with software and services options to help you store and manage your data more efficiently and cost-effectively. Included with your PS Series array purchase are the EqualLogic™ array software and host software — virtually all the tools your organization needs for a complete solution.
EqualLogic Array Software
- EqualLogic Group Manager helps to streamline storage and data management.
- EqualLogic Manual Transfer Utility minimizes downtime when transferring large amounts of data.
- EqualLogic PS Series Firmware is the foundation of the EqualLogic software family.
- Dell Storage Update Manager simplifies the upgrade process with guided update management.
Integrated across the entire family of EqualLogic PS arrays, the EqualLogic Firmware is a SAN operating system based on a unique peer storage architecture that:
- Virtualizes SAN resources
- Enables peer scalability of up to 16 arrays
- Provides intelligent data management functionality
- Automatically adjusts system resources
- Optimizes performance
EqualLogic Host Integration Tools
This family of host-based software provides tight integration between the PS Series array and the host. Dell provides host integration tools for Microsoft®, VMware® and Linux® environments to offer comprehensive data protection and reliable performance.
EqualLogic SAN Headquarters
Dell EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (SAN HQ) is a centralized monitoring and reporting tool that gathers and provides in-depth information on performance and capacity and provides alerts across multiple groups of PS Series arrays. SAN HQ with Support Assist further streamlines management and improves productivity with automatic case creation and case tracking.