Built for school
Windows 8 Pro. With a spacious 13.3” display and the exclusive fully sealed keyboard and touchpad, Dell’s Latitude 13 Education Series laptop is ideal for education.
Windows 8 Pro or Windows 7 Professional
Flexible for Education
Inspire students of all learning styles to do more with a powerful Intel® 4th generation processor, a large 13.3” HD (1366 x 768) display, and easy connection to classroom projectors, cameras or other devices. Choose the optional touch screen* laptop for a truly interactive experience and a new way to engage with content.
Support learning in and out of the classroom with seamless access to offline software-based educational programs and cloud-based content.
Enable creativity while monitoring students with an activity light that indicates if they are on the network and shouldn’t be.
Keep learning from the first bell to the last with the long-lasting battery that stays charged up to 13 hours*.
Durable by Design
Drive student success with education solutionsDell Education Solutions help schools effectively use technology, increase teacher productivity and engage students. From hardware and software support to IT planning and professional development for teachers, Dell helps schools build a digital learning environment from start to finish.
Easy and Secure ManageabilitySimplify hardware management with integration into Dell KACE appliances, Microsoft System Center and industry-standard tools.
Identify and protect against advanced threats and zero-day attacks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace - a proactive, real-time solution for malware protection.
Encrypt data on virtually any device, across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption.
Ensure authorized access through multifactor, single sign-on (SSO) and preboot authentication with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools.
Store credentials securely with an integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services, and Dell Imaging Services*.
Essential accessories for the Latitude 13 Education Series
Choose from the Dell sleeve, Dell Mobile Computing Cart, Dell Interactive Projector Solution S520, and the Dell Adventure II Backpack.
Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Dell Sleeve – 14"
Dell Projector Solutions S520
Support and warrantyDell Global Support & Deployment Services – our experts, insights and technology make it easy to keep your team connected and productive providing peace of mind and the freedom to focus on what matters most.
Your system comes with Dell’s Limited Hardware Warranty*. If your system encounters an issue that is covered by the warranty that cannot be resolved remotely, Dell will provide a convenient way for your system to be repaired.
ProSupport Plus, Dell’s most complete* support service for PCs and tablets*, is the only support service that can prevent issues before they occur. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. This end to end support service also includes 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement allowing you to ensure your data is stays secure.* When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently. ProSupport Plus provides all the support essentials that will reduce downtime automatically.
Dell ProSupport* provides direct access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges 24x7. Plus, Dell SupportAssist technology remotely monitors PCs and tablets, provides notifications for issues that arise and automatically creates a case to resolve them. When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.
Processor Help Me Choose
- Intel® Celeron® Dual Core (2957U)
Operating SystemHelp Me Choose
- Windows 8.1 64-bit English
- Windows 8.1 64-bit Spanish
- Windows 8.1 Single Language, 64-bit, English
- Windows 8.1 Single Language, 64-bit, Spanish
- Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit, English
- Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit, French
- Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit, Brazilian Portuguese
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit English
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit English/French
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit Spanish
- Windows 7 Professional English64bit (Includes Windows 8.1 Pro license)
- Windows 7 Professional English/French 64bit (Includes Windows 8.1 Pro license)
- Windows 7 Professional, 32-bit, English
- Ubuntu 12.04 Long Term Support (LTS) SP1
- Windows 8.1 64-bit French
- Windows 8.1 64-bit English/French
- Windows 7 Professional, Brazilian Portuguese, 64-bit (includes Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit License)
- Windows 8.1 64-Bit English
- Windows 8.1 64-Bit ENG/FRN
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English, French, Spanish
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit, English (Includes Windows 10 Pro license)
- Windows 8.1 Pro Português (Brasil) 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit, French (Includes Windows 10 Pro license)
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit, Spanish (Includes Windows 10 Pro license)
- Windows 7 Professional English, French, Spanish 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 8.1 Pro English, French, Spanish 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit, English
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
- Windows 10 Home 64bit French
- Windows 10 Home 64bit Single Language English
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit English
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English, French, Spanish
- Windows 10 Home 64bit Português (Brasil)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit Spanish
- Windows 10 Home 64bit Single Language Spanish
- Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit, Spanish
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, English
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, French
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, Spanish
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, Brazilian Portuguese
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, English, French, Spanish
- Integrated with the processor
- Graphics* Options
Intel® Integrated HD Graphics for Celeron CPU
Intel® Integrated HD Graphics 4400 for Core i CPUs
- Non-Touch: 13.3” 16:9 HD (1366 X 768) 200 nits.
Trim options: Black/Cosmic Red/Sonic Blue
- External Options only
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Wireless LAN Options
Dell Wireless™ 1707 802.11n 1X1 Single Band Wi-Fi + BT 4.0LE Wireless Card
Intel® 2X2 Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11AC Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 LE Wireless Card*
*WiDi requires an Intel wireless card, a compatible Media Adapter (sold separately) and
an HDMI or composite AV-enabled display
Mobile Broadband Options*
Dell Wireless™ DW5570 HSPA+/42Mbps Mobile Broadband Card (EMEA/APJ/ROW)
Gobi™ 4G LTE Wireless Card (Dell Wireless™ DW5808 for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint Wireless, US. Canada, generic)
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools
Dell Data Protection | Encryption Software Upsell Options
Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace (1 year subscription included, Windows® 7)
- High Quality SpeakersStereo Global Headset Jack (global headset jack + microphone + line in)
Dual Array Microphone with Waves Noise Cancelling Software
HD Video Webcam, Dell Webcam Central Software (Windows® 7), Native support on Windows® 8.1
Network Activity Light
- 65W AC Adapter
90W AC Adapter
65W BFR/PVC Free AC Adapter (optional)
65W Wall Adapter (optional)
4 cell (43 WHr) Lithium Ion Battery with ExpressCharge™
6 cell (65 WHr) Lithium Ion Battery with ExpressCharge™
Optional Long Life Cycle Battery available on 6-cell
- Up to 13 hours of battery life*
- 2 USB 3.0 One with Powershare
45 - RJ Network Connector
- SD 4.0 Card Reader
Single Pointing Non-Backlit Keyboard
- Regulatory Model: P47G
Regulatory Type: P47G001
Energy STAR® 6.0 Qualified
EPEAT® Gold Registered*
California (CEC) Battery Charger Regulation
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Factory Image Load, BIOS Customization, Hardware Customization, Asset Tagging and Reporting
Warranty & Services
Limited Hardware Warranty*;
Standard 1-year On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis* (1-1-1);
Optional 1-year Dell ProSupport™ for IT* ;
2,3,4 and 5 year service and support options*