When you need to work on the go without stretching your budget to do so, the Latitude™ E5520m laptop delivers. This laptop brings you the durability, security and manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
- Great viewing capacity with 15.6" HD, WLED screen and Intel® Celeron® or Intel® Core™2 Duo processor options
Redesigned for work in your world
Built-to-last durabilityDoing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with a brushed aluminum LCD finish.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and rugged display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Go-anywhere productivityGet long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
Stay productive with a variety of battery life options, including a 4-cell and 6-cell 3-year limited hardware warranty2 Lithium Ion battery options.
Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Celeron® or Intel® Core™2 Duo processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel® UMA graphics.
Enjoy efficient data entry with the conveniently placed number keypad alongside the keyboard.
Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in webcam, array microphones that help provide better sound quality and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
Work in your comfort zone with 180-degree LCD movement.
Type anywhere using the only commercial laptop family with an optional backlit keyboard.
Confident securityEnjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops—and your company data—are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
- Know your data is secure with Dell’s Data Protection | Encryption and protect your data from the unexpected mishaps with Dell Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor and StrikeZone™.
- Control who has access to your data with Dell Data Protection | Access, smart card and fingerprint reader login access options.
- Help prevent system viruses and contain data leaks with port control options.
Efficient ManageabilityManage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product rollouts with Dell Latitude’s long lifecycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Latitude E-Family’s 26 laptops to one dock commonality and Dell KACE™ easy-to-use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
- Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset
- 15.6” HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN Options:
Dell Wireless 1501 (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Dell Wireless 1530 (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphones
Optional Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45)USB 2.0 (4) – 1
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Memory card reader, 54 mm ExpressCard, 1394
Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI
1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots
Optional SmartCard Reader, PC Card
Dimensions & Weight*
Width: 15.28" / 388mm
Height: (front/back) 1.19"/30.20mm to 1.31"/33.20mm
Depth: 9.88" / 251mm
Starting weight: 5.14lbs / 2.33kg (with 4-cell battery and airbay)
- 65 Watt AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
- DASH 1.1