Built for work. Designed to impress.
Our most secure 15" mainstream business laptop is now thinner, lighter and beautifully designed, so you can work confidently.
Redesigned and fully featured.
Built to lastOur most secure business laptop is now sleeker and built with premium materials.
Scratch-resistant: FHD touch screen with optional Corning® Gorilla® NBT™
Enhanced design: Structure-enhanced carbon fiber reinforced polymer cover, spill-resistant keyboard and optional touch-screen display
Across-the-desk productivity: Anodized 180-degree hinge solution allows you to lay the monitor and keyboard flat on any surface
Smart docking solutionsWireless freedom
Power up to two external displays and other peripherals. Intel® Pro Wireless Display technology (Intel® Pro WiDi) allows you to connect wirelessly and securely to projectors and displays.
Connecting from your desk is always easy and secure with existing E-Dock family docking that allows quick integration into your office setup. Get down to business and connect to your peripheral devices without complication.
As the endpoint industry innovator, we've been at the forefront of putting customer needs first, always. While data is crucial in driving growth and empowering employees to deliver, it is too often open to great risk. With Mozy, RSA, Absolute and AirWatch all under one roof, Dell Data Security Solutions brings you award-winning solutions that evolve with your workforce, safeguarding your data from emerging threats.
The world's most manageable laptop that is built to allow flexible and automated BIOS and system configurations through Dell Client Command Suite free tools. We make it easy to deploy, monitor and update your Latitude fleet.
Features a durable, built-to-last chassis that has undergone extensive military-grade MIL-STD 810G testing that ensures your system can withstand real-world conditions.
We've got your business covered
Get anytime priority access to expert support with predictive analytics (via SupportAssist technology*) and damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.
This comprehensive service provides seamless deployment of new technology. You get a single point of contact for project management including up-front planning, configuration, data migration and knowledge transfer.
Accidental Damage Service
Enjoy worry-free ownership and minimize downtime with protection from accidental drops, spills, surges and breakages. Coverage picks up where your previous warranty leaves off and is ideal for high-risk environments and mobile workforces.
Ports & Slots
Processor Help Me Choose
- Intel® 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 (6820HQ, 6600U)
- Intel® 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 (6440HQ, 6300U, 6200U)
- Intel® 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3 (6100U)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)Help Me Choose
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit Spanish with Windows 7 image
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit French with Windows 7 image
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit Portuguese with Windows 7 image
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit English with Windows 7 image
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English, French, Spanish
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit English
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit French
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 7 Professional English, French, Spanish 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 8.1 Pro English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 8.1 Pro English, French, Spanish 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
- Ubuntu Linux 14.04 SP1
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License, Microsoft Volume License Only
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) Anti-glare (16:9) WLED, 200 nits, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer LCD Back
15.6" FHD IPS (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare (16:9) WLED, 300 nits, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer LCD Back
15.6" FHD IPS Touch with Corning® Gorilla® NBT, (1920 x 1080), 270 nits, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer LCD Back
Hard DriveHelp Me Choose
- External Options Only
Dell Wireless Dock (Optional, sold separately, requires optional installed Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260 WiGig + Wi-Fi + BT4.18
Dell Dock (optional, sold separately)
Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock (optional, sold separately)
- FIPS 140-2 Certified TPM 1.2
FIPS 140-2 Certified TPM 2.0 (field upgradable from FIPS 140-2 Certified TPM 1.2) (Early 2016)
TCG Certified TPM 1.2
TCG Certified TPM 2.0 (Spring 2016)
Optional Touch Finger Print Reader, Contacted FIPS 201 Smart Card Reader, Contactless Smart Card Reader/NFC with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 (Spring 2016) Dell Control Vault 2™
Optional FIPS Touch Finger Print Reader, Contacted FIPS 201 Smart Card Reader, Contactless Smart Card Reader/NFC with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 (spring 2016) Dell Control Vault 2™
Optional Contacted FIPS 201 Smart Card Reader with Control Vault 2 FIPS 140-2 Level 3 (Spring 2016) Certification
Optional Hardware Crypto Accelerator (HCA) FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certification
DDP | Security Tools
DDP | Protected Workspace (1 year subscription included)
Optional DDP | Encryption Software
Optional DDP | Endpoint Security Software
- High Quality Speakers
Headset/mic combo jack
Noise reducing array microphones
Optional HD or FHD video webcam. No web cam option
- Intel® vPro™ Technology (iAMT 9.0) (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN and a vPro compatible processor), Dell Client Command Suite available (dell.com/command), Factory Installed Dell Client Command | Update, Factory Installed Dell Command | Power Manager
- Width: 14.8" / 377.1mm
Height (front): 1.0" / 24.6mm
Depth: 9.9" / 252.6mm
4.61 lbs. / 2.09 kg*
(4 cell battery, M.2 SSDA, non touch, FHD LCD)
- Internal Dual Pointing Keyboard, French Canadian
- Internal Dual Pointing Backlit Keyboard, English
- Internal Dual Pointing Keyboard, English
- Internal Dual Pointing Keyboard, French Quebec
- Internal Dual Pointing Backlit Keyboard, French/English Bilingual
- Internal Dual Pointing Backlit Keyboard, Spanish
- Internal Dual Pointing Keyboard, Spanish
- Internal Dual Pointing Backlit Keyboard, French Canadian
- Internal Dual Pointing Keyboard, French/English Bilingual
- Regulatory Model: P48F
Regulatory Type: P48F001
ENERGY STAR 6.1
EPEAT Gold Registered. For specific country participation and rating, please see www.epeat.net
TAA configurations available
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment