Work at the Speed of Thought
Ignoring the rules, the Dell™ Precision™ M6500 mobile workstation over-delivers in terms of performance and scalability and is certified with many independent software vendor (ISV) applications.
- Up to Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Edition quad-core processors
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 32-Bit (available with and without XP Mode)
- Up to 32 GB* of fast 1333 MHz double data rate 3 (DDR3) memory for large data sets
- Optional RAID 0 or 1 storage for performance or redundancy
Precision M6500 Mobile Workstation Technical Support
Genuine Windows® 7 Professional, which work in harmony with 1333MHz or 1600MHz DDR3 memory and stunning ATI® FirePro® or NVIDIA® Quadro® FX graphics to support your talent.
Amazing expandability and flexibility. Raw performance is one thing, but the Dell Precision™ M6500 also has the ability to manage huge amounts of data.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional.
- With support for four memory DIMM slots, the M6500 enables memory scalability up to 16GB. With two dedicated hard drive bays and an additional SSD mini-card, the storage capacity of the M6500 can scale up to over 1TB and can be configured in RAID 0 or RAID 1 mode to operate with high performance or redundancy.
- Numerous options give you the flexibility to configure the Dell Precision M6500 exactly the way you want. Choose an optional RGB LED edge-to-edge 17" screen with 100% Adobe® user selectable color gamut support, an optional 3.2MP camera or a multi-touch touchpad with jog shuttle and operate your workstation as you dream.
Total Control of Ownership
- ATI FirePro™ M7820 Graphics with 1GB* DDR5 dedicated memory (supports ATI Eyefinity multiple display technology*)
NVIDIA® Quadro® 5000M Graphics with 2GB* DDR5 dedicated memory
NVIDIA Quadro FX 2800M Graphics with 1GB* DDR3 dedicated memory
NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M Graphics with 1GB* DDR3 dedicated memory
- 17" WXGA+ UltraSharp LED Display (1440x900) Resolution
17" WUXGA UltraSharp LED Display (1920x1200) Resolution
17" WUXGA RGB LED Back-Lit Display (1920x1200) Resolution
17" WUXGA RGB LED Edge To Edge Back-Lit Display (1920x1200) Resolution (Covet only)
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW slot load, Blu Ray
Wireless LAN, Bluetooth® 2.1 and Ultra-Wideband (UWB)*
Next Generation Mobile Broadband*, GPS
Dell Wireless 1501 802.11g 1x1Mini-Card
Dell Wireless 1520 802.11 a/g/n 2x2 Mini-Card
Intel Wireless 6100 802.11 a/g/n 2x2 Mini-Card
Intel Wireless 6300 802.11 a/g/n 3x3 Mini-Card
Intel WiMAX/WiFi 6250 16e and 2x2 802.11n
Dell Wireless 5620 HSPA - EVDO Rev A*
- Physical Security:
Steel-reinforced Cable Lock Slots, Media Module and Hard Drive Locks.
User & System Security:
Smart Card Reader and optional Contactless Smart Card Reader
Fingerprint Reader (optional)
FIPS Fingerprint Reader (optional)
TPM 1.2 (where available)
Wave Embassy Trust Suite
802.11 WiFi® Protected Access (WPA), 802.11i (WPA2), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) 802.1x with EAP modes and compatible with CCX 4.0
- 2 speakers, optional dual array microphones
Optional 3.2MP camera
- Power Supply:
210 Watt AC adapter
9-cell extended life primary batteries
Introducing Dell ProSupportProfessional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Specialized Onsite Options - Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for desktops include: ||Keep Your Hard Drive - Enables you to control your sensitive data by retaining your hard drive and helps you comply with current data privacy regulations to help mitigate risks associated with regulatory or civil liabilities.||Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client Migration and Deployment
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
Microsoft Windows Vista Assessment and Dell Deployment
Dell can help you assess your PC deployment process and recommend ways in which you can improve efficiency, reduce complexity, and maximize the return on your IT investment.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services which include hardware and software training, as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach allows you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees with instructor led classrooms or virtual courses, and even self-directed on-line options. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximize productivity, and reduce end user requests and downtime