Easy to manage. Efficient to own.
The Dell OptiPlex 330 is an essential managed desktop solution designed for growing businesses.
Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
An essential managed desktop solution designed for growing businessesThe Dell™ OptiPlex 330 provides a stable, configurable solution with the basic manageability and processor performance to suit the needs of growing businesses. With this platform, Dell is raising the bar in the entry-level desktop category with Intel® Core™2 Duo processors and Intel G31 Express chipset and the integrated GMA 3100 graphics*. In addition, the Broadcom Gigabit* NIC (network interface card) can deliver the networking capabilities that a growing business needs.
Essential Remote ManagementCapabilities that allow a growing IT to have greater control
- Alert Standard Format standards-based technology (ASF 2.0) delivers enhanced security measures over the previous generation
- Dell Client Manager provides centralized, remote control and automation of common tasks associated with owning client systems
Power EfficiencyProductivity and power savings in a proven, reliable design.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo processors deliver more performance for less power
- Pre-configured Energy Smart settings help enable immediate energy savings
- Dell’s online Energy Calculator helps you measure and manage energy consumption for your unique environment
- ENERGY STAR® 4.0 compliant options are designed to meet the internationally recognized standards set by the US Environmental Protection Agency
Smart SecurityStrategic, comprehensive endpoint solutions for all types of businesses.
- RAID 1 support helps keep data intact and accessible via real-time redundancy
- CompuTrace® tracking capability incorporated into the BIOS to help reduce losses from theft
Dell Deployment ServicesImage management, customization and deployment made easy.
- Dell Advanced Configuration Services speed deployment via pre-configuration of your custom settings
- ImageDirect allows you to build custom images spanning multiple Dell client systems
- Windows Vista® Assessment and Migrations options help streamline and optimise your deployment processes
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Chassis, Drive Bays and More...
Number of Bays
2 internal 3.5", 1 external 3.5", 2 external 5.25"
H: 16.10" W: 7.36" D: 17.52"
H: 40.89cm W: 18.69cm D: 44.50cm
2 full height PCI
-(H: 4.2" X L: 11")
1 PCIe x16 full height graphics,
-(H: 4.2" X L: 9")
Number of Bays
1 internal 3.5", 1 external 3.5", 1 external 5.25"
H: 15.65" W: 4.59" D: 14.25"
H: 39.75cm W: 11.66cm D: 36.19cm
2 low-profile PCI
-(H: 2.5" X L: 6.6")
1 low-profile PCIe x16 graphics
-(H: 2.5" X L: 6.6")
Network Interface - Broadcom® 5787 Gigabit5 Ethernet LAN solution 10/100/1000 Ethernet with Full ASF 2.0 and PXE support
1: - Stereo in, stereo out (back) & stereo out (front), headphone
2: - RJ-45 network port
3: - 8 USB 2.0 ports, 2 front, 6 back
4: - 1 VGA port
5: - 1 parallel port
6: - 1 serial port
Dell ProSupportDesigned to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport starts with a service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission-Critical 4-Hour Onsite Service* With 6-Hour Hardware Repair — Priority onsite service to get you back up and running fast |
Specialized Onsite Options — Allow you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed.
Recommended options for notebooks include:
Asset Management and Protection — Helps protect sensitive data
|Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through |
Proactive Maintenance — Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.
Remote Advisory Options — Provide telephone and Internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, virtualization, and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server®, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat. To purchase Dell ProSupport for end-users, please contact your Dell sales representative.
|Customization and Setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.