Designed and built exclusively for small businesses, the durable Vostro 1310 delivers:
- Customized performance
- Comfortable mobility
- Exceptional support
Dell Vostro™ laptops are designed for small business and made for life. Packed with customized features and a choice of software, the Vostro line delivers easy-to-use technology, flexible connectivity options, and exceptional support — all with a thin, durable design.
Vostro 1310 at a Glance
The Dell Vostro 1310 has:
- Customized Software Suite — Eliminate trialware and choose only the software your business needs.
- Outstanding Out-of-Box Performance — Excellent first boot experience puts you in business in minutes.
- Durable Construction — Enjoy the durability of Vostro’s magnesium-alloy reinforced chassis, sturdy hinges, and sealed keyboards.
- Maximum Wireless Connectivity — Designed to minimize dead spots and connect virtually anywhere* business takes you with optional next-generation Wireless-N Wi-Fi®.
- Exceptional Service and Support — Vostro laptops include a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, one-year Limited Warranty* and specially trained technical support.
- System and Data Protection — Help prevent unauthorized access, malicious attacks, and theft with flexible security options.
Easy-to-Use TechnologyWhen your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. The all-purpose Vostro 1310 includes a comprehensive portfolio of small business support services and features. Enjoy simplified system setup, management and maintenance. The Vostro 1310 can:
- Consolidate network setup and troubleshooting with Dell Network Assistant.
- Ensure peak system performance with automated maintenance tools.
- Receive personalized support from specially trained technicians who work without scripts.
- Protect valuable business and personal data with Dell DataSafe™ Online Data Backup.
- Enhance standard ProSupport services with optional tailored support plans.
Extraordinary Performance and ValueEven a small business demands big results. The multifunctional Vostro 1310 delivers lightning-fast processing, crisp images, flexible drive options and up to 4 GB of memory — all at exceptional small business value. With the Vostro 1310, you can:
- Withstand the rigors of home and office with the rugged, lightweight magnesium-alloy construction.
- Enhance performance and battery life with latest-generation Intel® Core™2 Duo processor.
- Get up to 10 percent higher contrast ratio than standard anti-glare displays for brighter images with TrueLife™ display technology.
- Choose from Combo and DVD read/write optical drives.
- Enhance video and photo clarity with an optional graphics card up to 128MB.
- Help protect your hard drive against unexpected drops with Free Fall Sensor included in the optional 7200 RPM hard drives.
Convenient Size, Operation and WeightExpertly designed Vostro laptops offer heavyweight performance — without the weight. Thin and highly portable, the 1310 starts at just 4.45 lbs (2.02 kg)*. And the compact 13.3-inch display delivers vibrant widescreen images in a convenient, road-ready size. The 1310 lets you:
- Get easy multimedia operation with convenient controls.
- Simplify disc loading with convenient slot-load optical drives.
- Improve lap comfort and deflect system heat with optional Dell CoolSlice™ venting tray.
- Increase work time with long battery life.
Exceptional Connectivity and Security
The Vostro 1310 is designed to enable secure connectivity — from virtually anywhere, anytime. Maximize productivity and up-time with optional Wireless-N Wi-Fi Bluetooth® technology. Then protect your system – and important data – with flexible Dell security options and standard software. You can:
- Maximize hot spot connectivity, throughput and range with next-generation Wireless N WiFi.
- Enable cable-free computing with Bluetooth connectivity to peripherals.
- Restrict system access with optional fingerprint reader.
- Authenticate network access with standard Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2).
- With integrated graphics: Intel® GM965 Express chipset
With discrete graphics: Intel® 965PM Express chipset
- Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100*
128MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8400M GS (64 bit) Graphic Card
- 13.3" Widescreen WXGA (1280 x 800) Display
13.3" Widescreen WXGA (1280 x 800) Display with TrueLife™
- Fixed Internal 8x DVD / 24x CDRW Combo Slot Load Drive including Software
Fixed Internal 8X DVD+/-RW Slot Load Drive including Software
- Modem: 56K V.92 External USB Modem (Optional)
Integrated Wired: Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet network interface adapter standard (100% attached)
Dell Wireless 1395 802.11g Wi-Fi Mini-card
Dell Wireless 1505 Wireless-N Mini-card
Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG 802.11a/g Wi-Fi Mini-card
Intel® 4965AGN Wireless-N Mini-card
Bluetooth: Dell Wireless 360 Bluetooth® Module
- Biometric fingerprint reader
Trusted Platform Module 1.2 with Infineon TPM management Security Software
- 4-cell 38 WHr Lithium Ion battery
6-cell 58 WHr Lithium Ion battery
9-cell 87 WHr Lithium Ion battery
Built for small business. Built for how you work.
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
All Vostro laptops include:
Vostro Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Introducing Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals Service Model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24.
Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals includes:
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard One-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.