Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
The Vostro™ 220 Mini Tower desktop is an expandable, customizable and reliable desktop solution designed for Small Businesses.
- Latest Intel® single and dual core processors
- Customer-driven design
- No unwanted trialware
Designed and Built for Small BusinessDell Vostro™ desktop solutions are designed exclusively with features to simplify the technology challenges of small businesses. Vostro delivers reliable performance backed by exceptional Dell support — all at a great value.
- No unwanted trialware. Fitted only with the software you want.
- Personalized telephone support from specially trained small business technicians available 24x7x365.
- Outstanding Dell reliability and hassle-free technology work overtime for small businesses.
- Security options help protect your system and data from unauthorized system access, malicious software attacks and loss of important data that can cripple your business.
Customer-Driven Design ImprovementsWe listened and are delivering what you told us you need
- System designs that look good in any office environment. Attractive, easy to keep clean exteriors with glossy front and matte black sides and tops
- Improved optical drive door design which allows for quick and easy access to media drives
- Serial and PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports that allow you to continue using your existing peripherals, such as barcode scanners and POS (point-of-sale) devices
Key Features and Extended CapabilitiesSmall businesses demand big results. New features and extended capabilities can boost your productivity. Add advanced audio and video capabilities for the ultimate multimedia experience.
- Choose the level of processing performance you need from a range of the latest-generation Intel® Celeron® and Core™ 2 Duo processors.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional.
- Enjoy great visual and image clarity with integrated Intel® GMA X4500HD graphics* or an optional ATI Radeon™ HD graphics card*.
- Run your general business applications and multitask with up to 4GB of fast 800 MHz Double Data Rate 2 (DDR2) system memory*.
- Maximize system storage capacity with up to 2TB* of hard drive space.
- Enable fast data transfer speed and network performance with the integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit network adapter.
Services to Simplify TechnologyWhen your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. The scalable Vostro 220 Mini Tower includes a comprehensive portfolio of small business support services and features.
- Receive personalized support from small business-trained technicians.
- Get help where you need it when you need it with Dell Connect™, which allows tech support agents to troubleshoot and help repair system issues remotely.
- Tailor your service level — whatever your IT expertise — with optional Dell ProSupport services.
- Help protect your valuable data with optional Dell DataSafe Online Backup.
Vostro™ Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business.
From business hardware and accidental damage protection, to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options, you can be confident of the right support to help keep your business running smoothly
Standard with Your Vostro Desktop
- Easy to set up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service* after Remote Diagnosis and Limited Hardware Warranty* Support
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware
- Peace of mind with specially trained small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™
Optional Support ServicesDell ProSupport for End-Users – Dell ProSupport goes beyond the hardware protection of your basic limited hardware warranty* and can give your business benefits like fast access to highly trained technicians, and help with more than just your Dell hardware.
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why with Dell ProSupport we let you choose the level of service that is right for you. If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for End-Users for your business. It provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast Access to a certified technician in an average of two minutes or less
- More of the "how-to-help" you need, which includes help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® , Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop® , as well as help configuring simple wired or wireless networks.
- Collaborative support for hardware and software. If the problem with your system is determined to be a third-party vendor issue, Dell will collaborate with select hardware and software vendors to resolve the issue until the incident is closed.
You can further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport options below that align to how you use your technology.
Keep Your Hard Drive – In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we won’t ask you to send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to your business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
Hard Drive Data Recovery – In the event of a hard drive failure, we can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
Certified Data Destruction – In the event of a hard drive failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction, and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Installation & Maintenance ServicesDell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- Optional On-Site System Setup - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Repair ServicesDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to 3 years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty* - Extend your limited hardware warranty* up to a total of 5 years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Optional CompleteCare*™ Accidental Damage Protection* – Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages, or electrical surges for up to 4 years.
Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region. For more information, visit http://www.dell.com/servicedescriptions.