The Vostro 220s Slim Tower is a sleek, scalable and reliable desktop solution designed for Small Businesses.
- Latest Intel® single and dual core processors
- Compact, customer-driven design
- No unwanted trialware
Designed and Built for Small Business
Dell™ Vostro™ desktop solutions are designed exclusively with features to simplify the technology challenges of small business. Vostro delivers reliable performance backed by exceptional Dell support – all at a great value.
- No unwanted trialware. Fitted only with the software you want.
- Personalized telephone support from specially trained small business technicians available 24x7x365.
- Outstanding Dell reliability and hassle-free technology work overtime for small business.
- Security options help protect your system and data from unauthorized system access, malicious software attacks and loss of important data that can cripple your business.
Customer Driven Design ImprovementsWe listened and are delivering what you told us you need
- System designs that look good in any office environment. Attractive, easy to keep clean exteriors with glossy front and matte black sides and tops.
- Improved optical drive door design which allows for quick and easy access to media drives.
- Serial and PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, so that you can continue to use your existing peripherals, such as barcode scanners and POS (point-of-sale) devices.
Key Features and Extended CapabilitiesSmall businesses demand big results. New features and extended capabilities can boost your productivity. Add advanced audio and video capabilities for the ultimate multimedia experience.
- Choose the level of processing performance you need from a range of the latest-generation Intel® Celeron® and Core™2 Duo processors.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
- Enjoy great visual and image clarity with integrated Intel® GMA X4500HD graphics* or an optional ATI Radeon® HD graphics card*.
- Run your general business applications and multitask with up to 4GB of fast 800 MHz Double Data Rate 2 (DDR2) system memory*.
- Maximize system storage capacity with up to 1TB* of hard drive space.
- Enable fast data transfer speed and network performance with the integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit network adapter.
Services to Simplify TechnologyWhen your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. The compact Vostro 220s Slim Tower includes a comprehensive portfolio of small business support services and features.
- Receive personalized support from small business trained technicians.
- Get help where you need it when you need it with Dell Connect™ , which allows tech support agents to troubleshoot and help repair system issues remotely.
- Tailor your service level – whatever your IT expertise – with optional Dell ProSupport services.
- Help protect your valuable data with optional Dell DataSafe Online Backup
- Intel® G45 Express Chipset
- 16X DVD-ROM Drive
48x CD Burner/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write capability
6x Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) Combo (Reads BD and Writes to DVD/CD)
6x Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) Writer (Writes to BD/DVD/CD)
All write drives include Roxio Creator 9.0 DE
10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN on system board
56K PCI Data Fax Modem
Dell 1505 Wireless-N PCIe Card
Bluetooth® 2.0 wireless technology with Media Card Reader
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Standard I/O Ports
Video: 1 15-pin VGA video connector
USB: 6 USB Ports (2 front, 4 back)
Audio: Three back-panel connectors for line-in, line-out, microphone-in, two front-panel connectors for headphone-output and microphone-in
Other: 1 Serial, 2 PS/2 for Keyboard and Mouse, 1 RJ-45 10/100/1000, IEEE 1394a connector available on front panel with optional add-in card, 56k PCI Data Fax Modem (optional)
PCI: 2 Slots (Low Profile)
PCIe x1: 1 Slot (Low Profile)
PCIe x16 (Graphics): 1 Slot (Low Profile)
3.5" Bays: 3 bays (one external; two internal)
5.25" Bays: 1 bay
Memory DIMM slots: 2 available
Dell 19-in-1 Media Card Reader
External USB Floppy Disk Drive
Weight & Dimensions:
Height: 13.95" (354mm)
Width: 3.94" (100mm)
Depth: 16.3" (415mm)
Weight: 17.6lbs (7.98 kg)
- Integrated 5.1 Channel Audio HD
- McAfee® Total Protection for Small Business (up to 3 year subscription)
Norton Internet Security™ (up to 3 year subscription)
Physical security: Cable lock chassis security slot
- Power Supply:
250W, 115/230VAC (Equipped with Selector Switch) 50/60Hz
Vostro Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened. Vostro™ was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. From business hardware and accidental damage protection to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options, Dell offers the right support to help keep your business running smoothly.
Standard with Every Vostro Desktop
- Easy-to-set-up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service after Remote Diagnosis* and Limited Hardware Warranty* Support
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware
- Peace of mind with dedicated small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™ *
Optional Support ServicesDell ProSupport for End-Users — Dell ProSupport goes beyond the hardware protection of your basic limited hardware warranty, and can give your business things like fast access to highly trained technicians, and help with more than just your Dell hardware.
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why with Dell ProSupport we let you choose the level of service that is right for you. If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for End-Users for your business. It provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast access to a certified technician in an average of two minutes or less support
- More of the "how-to" help you need, including help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® and Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop®, and with configuring simple wired or wireless networks
- A single point of contact when something goes wrong with collaborative support. If the cause of your problem is due to software, or your non-Dell hardware, we can use our relationships with select third-party vendors to act as your single point of contact for issue resolution.
You can further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport options such as:
- Keep Your Hard Drive — In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we don't require that you to send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to your business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
- Hard Drive Data Recovery — This service can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
- Certified Data Destruction — In the event of a disk failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Optional Installation and Maintenance ServicesDell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- On-Site System Setup — Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center — Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Optional Repair ServicesDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to five years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty* - Extend your limited hardware warranty* up to five years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, lost productivity or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- CompleteCare*™ Accidental Damage Protection* – Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages or electrical surges for up to five years.