Works hard, keeps you moving
Featuring next-generation Intel® processors, outstanding battery life and a range of mobile-productivity options, the 15.6-inch Vostro 3500 goes the distance without stretching your budget.
- Powered for Productivity — Powered for Productivity: Up to Intel® Core i7 processors and Windows® 7 for energy-efficient mobile performance
- More than Just the Basics — Optional nine-cell battery for extended battery life; backlit keyboard option; optional touch screen (available in April) for Windows 7 touch capability
- Backed by Dell Services — Full-service support options that can be customized to meet the unique needs of your small business
Vostro: Built for Small Business
Big-Business Features for Small-Business Budgets
Don’t sacrifice the features you crave just to stay under budget. With the Vostro 3500, you get design, performance and productivity choices normally reserved for big-business laptops—at a price that’s right for small business.
Design that Commands Attention:
Productivity You Can See:
Support that Stands Behind You
Running a small business is challenging enough without having to be your own IT department. With a range of customized support options behind every Vostro laptop we sell, Dell has the resources to keep your business moving.
Support that Understands Small Business:
Time-Saving, Expert Installation:
The Security Small Business Needs
Dell understands that data security isn’t just a big-business problem. We’ve designed the Vostro 3500 with a range of options to help keep your small business protected every day.
Proven Data Protection from Dell:
Fingerprint Reader for Added Security:
Damage Protection Right Out of the Box:
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated, small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Pre-selected software tailored to meet your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like DellConnect™*
- A 30-day, money-back guarantee
All Vostro laptops include:
- One-year limited warranty* with Return Services and Hardware Warranty* Support for the length of the warranty* term
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect™(using broadband connection)
|Vostro Services and Support|
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell ProSupport™ – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for End-Users service model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 24x7.
Dell ProSupport for End-Users includes:
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
|Installation Services |
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard one-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to four years.