Inspiron Mini 9
This product is unavailable. Below we have suggested a comparable system.
The Inspiron Mini 9 netbook is an ultra small and mobile companion weighing in at a mere 2.28lbs and only 1.07¨ thin that is sure to keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle.
- Be productive with a keyboard 89% the size of a standard keyboard
- Available with Windows XP or Ubuntu Linux Operating System
- Stay connected with advanced wireless options
- Watch your favorite movies with an optional external optical drive
* Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
Connected by Design:The Dell Inspiron Mini 9 was developed from the ground up to be the perfect companion, keeping you connected while on-the-go.
- "Solid" storage: We’ve outfitted the Inspiron Mini 9 with ruggedized solid state drives that are whisper quiet, power friendly, and durable.
- Keep your files online! We’ve partnered with Box.net to provide 2GB of free internet storage for every Inspiron Mini 9 customer. Store, access, collaborate, and share any type of file through a secure, simple, and intuitive web browser experience. Plus, upgrade to larger accounts to store more files.
- Long battery life: No need to sacrifice weight for battery life. The Inspiron Mini 9 provides over 4 hours of battery life while keeping the weight of the system under 2.3 pounds.
Mobile Entertainment:The Inspiron Mini 9 is designed to keep you connected to your favorite entertainment. When you are on the go, you can still have access to email, shopping*, and more. A bright 8.9-inch glossy LED display (1024x600) presents most websites without a lot of left-right scrolling, and the keypads are large and easy to navigate.
Meet the Mini
Simple and Intuitive InterfaceDell has developed a custom interface for the Inspiron Mini 9 to make it easy to find what you're looking for. Intuitive icons give you access to groups of similar applications and your favorite web links to make them easy to find. Plus, you can customize the interface, putting your favorites front and center. Windows® XP Home Edition is also available as an upgrade.
Meet the Mini
Service and Support:Dell Support Center
A desktop icon is designed to provide automated fixes, software upgrades and tools to keep your system up-to-date and running efficiently.
DellConnect Remote Assistance*
Rely on our experts to help diagnose and amend system issues remotely.