new FlashLibraryActivate( 'http://i.dell.com/images/global/products/flash/movies/pvaul_124t_main.swf?xmlFile=http%3a%2f%2fi.dell.com%2fimages%2fglobal%2fproducts%2fflash%2fxml%2fen%2fpvaul_124t.xml','300','360','#FFFFFF','6',alternateMarkupf02d574d0eb44894aaa294f61c5153f4,'','flashID_307ce5293cc44a80b7c6980cdbe5b4a7','high','noscale','true','opaque','false','');
The PowerVault 124T tape autoloader allows maximum rack-based storage capacity within a 2U chassis. Its remote management capability enables true, unattended backup while its magazine architecture facilitates quick scalability and easy replacement of tape cartridges.
new FlashLibraryActivate( 'http://i.dell.com/images/global/products/flash/movies/pvaul_124t_menu.swf','230','140','#FFFFFF','6',alternateMarkup00807a0c7454402c95305c01b356a169,'','flashID_95359d1a57e542cd95223caef42ee187','high','noscale','true','opaque','false','');
- Ideal for consolidating multiple or remote application servers for unattended, automated backup
- High-density, rack-optimized tape autoloader solution that supports up to 24TB (LTO-5) of native capacity within a small, 2U form factor
- Supports maximum native transfer rates of 504GB/hr (LTO-5)
- Remote Management functionality to deliver reliable backup through any web-based browser
- Simple scalability through the dual-magazine design allowing you to manage eight cartridges per magazine (16 total cartridges per unit, 2 magazines)
The PowerVault 124T is a tape autoloader that allows customers to maximize their
rack-based storage backup within a 2U chassis. Its expandable architecture and magazine
design enable customers to quickly manage and replace tape cartridges for growing data
center needs. These features also help customers cost-effectively scale capacity to meet
future backup and recovery demands. The PowerVault 124T delivers reliable backup through
remote management using any web-based browser while featuring seamless integration into
diverse operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Netware and Linux.
Be Green with Tape
When factoring in the features and benefits of tape storage - such as reliability, portability, encryption (LTO4 and LTO5), and the shelf life (over 20 years) of tape cartridges, tape storage is the perfect solution for your long term or short term backup or archiving needs. In addition, when tape media is stored, it does not require energy until it needs to be accessed. By using zero energy when stored, tape is 'naturally' Green.