Computadora Dell OptiPlex 780
Organizaciones que necesitan una solución de computadora ampliable y fácil de mantener con administración Intel vPro.
Design That Empowers ITWhether your workforce is local, national or global, the Dell OptiPlex 780 offers easy serviceability, standardized configurations and advanced remote-management capabilities that can help IT work more efficiently. Features include:
- Advanced Remote Management: Intel® vPro™ technology can reduce the need for software-related desk-side visits and allow for systems management even when the desktop is turned off*.
- Globally Standard Platforms: IT can standardize OptiPlex desktops to a global configuration at the time of purchase, making it easy to resolve issues and order replacement parts later.
- Easy Routine Maintenance: Tool-less chassis design to ease serviceability while DirectDetect troubleshooting LEDs enable quick diagnosis of hardware issues.
- "Go Anywhere" Design: The OptiPlex 780 Ultra Small Form Factor offers secure desktop performance in a slim chassis that adapts to virtually any environment. An integrated power supply and optimized cable management can simplify deployment and operations.
Stability You Can Build On
With its emphasis on stable, long-term performance for end users and IT professionals alike, the OptiPlex 780 can meet your organization's evolving technology needs while offering a low total cost of ownership. The OptiPlex 780 is designed to deliver:
Security for Your BusinessThe OptiPlex 780 gives you the power to choose your level of security, from hardware to software, local or remote. Simply match the security options with your organization's priorities to help keep your critical information protected.
- Network Protection: Intel® vPro™ technology helps to isolate system threats, offering excellent protection for your network infrastructure.
- Built-in TPM 1.2: Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2* security provides hardware-level protection of data and passwords.
- Hard-Disk Security: Secure critical data with optional full-disk-encryption drives or solid-state drives, and choose optional ProSupport* Certified Data Destruction and ProSupport* Hard Drive Data Recovery services for additional layers of data security.
Energy Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
With its energy-efficient, environmentally conscious design, the OptiPlex 780 reflects the potential benefits to your operations and your bottom line.
- Windows® 7 Professional 32-Bit
Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-Bit
Ubuntu® Linux® (select countries)
Tarjeta de video
305W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; ENERGY STAR® compliant, Active PFC
255W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; ENERGY STAR® compliant, Active PFC
Small Form Factor:
235W Standard PSU or optional 235W 88% Efficient PSU; ENERGY STAR® compliant, Active PFC
Ultra Small Form Factor:
180W up to 90% Efficient Internal PSU, ENERGY STAR® 5.0 compliant, Active PFC
- Normas medioambientales y reglamentarias
Normas medioambientales (etiquetas ecológicas):
ENERGY STAR® 5.0 (en determinadas configuraciones), EPEAT Gold (en determinadas configuraciones), CECP, TCO 05, WEEE, Energy Law de Japón, CES, Green PC de Japón, FEMP, Eco-label de Corea del Sur, RoHS de la UE, RoHS de China
Otras opciones medioambientales:
Ajustes de Dell Energy Smart (en determinadas configuraciones), compensación de carbono, reciclado de sistemas (servicio de recuperación de activos)
Conformidad con regulaciones y normas medioambientales
Modelo reglamentario (mini torre): DCSM o DCSM1F
Modelo reglamentario (computadora): DCNE o DCNE1F
Modelo reglamentario (factor de forma pequeño): DCCY o DCCY1F
Modelo regulatorio (factor de forma ultrapequeño): modelo regulatorio D01U / Tipo regulatorio D01U001
Especificaciones de seguridad del producto, especificaciones EMC y especificaciones ambientales (en inglés)
Página de inicio de Cumplimiento de regulaciones de Dell (en inglés)
Dell y el medio ambiente (en inglés)
Dell ProSupportDesigned to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport starts with a service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission-Critical 4-Hour Onsite Service* With 6-Hour Hardware Repair — Priority onsite service to get you back up and running fast |
Specialized Onsite Options — Allow you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed.
Recommended options for notebooks include:
Asset Management and Protection — Helps protect sensitive data
|Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through |
Proactive Maintenance — Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.
Remote Advisory Options — Provide telephone and Internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, virtualization, and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server®, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat. To purchase Dell ProSupport for end-users, please contact your Dell sales representative.
|Customization and Setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.