Configure thin clients with ease.
Easily configure Windows Embedded Wyse thin clients and minimize administration time and costs with Wyse Configuration Manager (WCM).
- Subtotal $0.00
- Flexible deployment: Turn your Windows Embedded thin client into a single-purpose device. Configure clients to behave as dedicated VMware® View™, Citrix® or Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) appliances or as “read only” information kiosks.
- High scalability: Easily add new thin clients to networks of virtually any size. Use any FTP or web server to deploy configurations for up to thousands of endpoints.
- Wide compatibility: WCM is ideal for small-business to enterprise environments and supports stationary or mobile thin clients, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Windows Embedded 8 Standard.*
- Fast deployment: To deploy a Windows Embedded Standard* thin client, simply plug it into the network and turn it on. Within just a few minutes, your device is configured for general or user-specific settings.
- Simplified imaging: With WCM, you no longer have to create custom images to update commonly used device settings. Define a single “gold” image for the entire organization to simplify maintenance of clients.