El HBA Dell QLE2462 es un adaptador de bus de host de doble puerto creado para clientes empresariales y diseñado para satisfacer las necesidades de redes de almacenamiento más exigentes.
El modelo QLE2462 se encuentra entre los HBA más confiables y de mayor rendimiento de la industria, y es compatible con las interfaces de alto rendimiento más recientes del sector (canal de fibra y PCI Express de 4 Gb/s).
Puede ofrecer un rendimiento excelente al aprovechar un solo diseño de ASIC y al combinar una arquitectura de hardware única para proporcionar hasta 100.000 IOP por puerto y un rendimiento de 750 MB en dúplex completo, siendo a la vez compatible con PCI Express x4 original.
QLE2462 Dual-Port, 4-Gb PCI-E Host Bus Adapter
- 4-Gb/s Fibre Channel data rate, offering up to 750 MB/s at full duplex/port
- 4/2/1 Gb/s auto speed negotiation for backward compatibility with 2/1 Gb/s Fibre Channel systems
- Native x4 PCI Express host bus interface
- 100,000 IOPs performance per port, delivering outstanding I/O transfer rates
- Two independent 4-Gbps Fibre Channel ports designed to protect against port failures
- No reboot for driver and firmware upgrades, allowing driver and firmware to be upgraded without rebooting the server
- HBA and target level failover, helping to protect the entire link against failures
- QLogic SANsurfer Management Suite for centralized management
Enterprise Support Services
Dell™ offers a broad portfolio of services designed to help organizations optimize their use of Dell/EMC® technology, deploy systems rapidly and attain the highest possible levels of system uptime. With the Dell/EMC partnership, customers can benefit from the synergy of Dell's award-winning server services now enhanced with EMC's best practice methodologies, tools and customer training for storage systems.
Note: The following services are required to ensure the best possible customer experience. Hardware installation and Gold-level support are included in the hardware systems price. Implementation is also a mandatory service.
Consulting and Deployment Services (Required)
- Presales Design and Site Readiness Assessment (Gratis)
- Hardware Installation — On-site installation of Dell/EMC systems, rack mounting of systems, connection to power sources and power-on of devices.
- Implementation — System planning, design documentation, select software installation, configuration of switches, cabling, host connectivity, creation of storage groups, product orientation session and extensive custom options.
Standard Support Services for Dell/EMC Systems (Required)
Dell Gold-Level Enterprise Support Service for Dell/EMC Storage features the following:
- 7x24 high-level engineer to engineer support with direct access to Gold Queue
- Technical Account Management Team
- 7x24 4-hour On-site Support
- Remote Software and Storage Support — Unlimited Resolutions
- Storage System Remote Monitoring
- Prefailure Alert Program
- Seamless support between Dell and key 3rd-party providers
- Change notification/Software Subscription
- Dell/EMC support
- Customer training
- Backup and recovery design and implementation
- Cluster implementation for Microsoft® Exchange and SQL Server®
- SnapView and MirrorView installation and configuration
- On-site troubleshooting
- On-site engineers
- On-site parts
- Platinum-level support