Expand your workplace efficiency
Enjoy quality viewing, energy-efficient performance and features essential for productivity with the Dell™ E Series E1911 48 cm (19")W Monitor. Designed with easy viewing in mind, the E1911 can be a long-lasting, valuable addition to your office.
- View multiple application windows on a single 19" (48 cm) widescreen with 16:10 aspect ratio and 1440 x 900 maximum resolution
- Meets the latest environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR® 5.0, TCO 5.0 and EPEAT® Gold
- Easily connect to your PC with a standard VGA cable, or enjoy exceptional image quality and color uniformity with DVI-D (HDCP)
Designed with your power needs in mindCompelling energy features and a low total cost of ownership make the Dell™ E1911 monitor a smart choice for any business, whether you're equipping a new office or upgrading older monitors.
- Power to choose: The PowerNap software feature lets you set your E1911 monitor to dim or sleep while in screensaver mode.
- Environmentally recognized: The E1911 monitor is ENERGY STAR® 5.0, TCO 5.0 compliant and is also rated EPEAT® Gold.
Enjoy comfortable viewing
Whether you need high-definition views to enhance productivity or a solution for working on long, intensive projects, the E1911 offers a comfortable way to view just about anything.
- Viewable Size (diagonal):
Panel & Screen Type:
TN- Twisted Nematic, active matrix - TFT LCD
Max Preset Resolution:
1440 x 900 at 60 Hz
1000 : 1 (typical)
5 ms panel (black to white)
Max Viewing Angle (vertical/horizontal):
160°(vertical) / 160°( horizontal)
Color Gamut (typical): 80% (CIE 1976)*
Color Depth: 16.7 million colors
Display Screen Coating:
Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
Flat Panel Display
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
- Video Graphics Array (VGA)
Digital Video Interface (DVI-D) with HDCP
On screen display controls (configurable)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
442.95mm x 155.73mm x 363.75mm
17.44" x 6.13" x 14.32"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
Weight (with packaging):
- Voltage Required:
100 to 240 VAC/50 or 60 Hz + 3 Hz/1.5 A (Max.)
Power Consumption Operational:
22 W (typical)/ 28 W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 1W
*Maximum power consumption with max luminance, Dell Soundbar, and USB active.
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 50° C (32° to 122°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
3,657.6 m (12,000 ft) max
12,192 m (40,000 ft) max
•24x7 Tech Support and 1 Year Basic Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service.