Unified, simplified storage.
Optimize file storage with the EqualLogic FS7610 NAS appliance and the scalability, flexibility and efficiency of the FluidFS v4 file system.
Optimized platform for high-speed storage and low TCO
Manage growth intelligently
Manage your storage growth with the flexibility to scale both performance and capacity independently without disruption.
- Seamlessly incorporate with existing or new Dell Storage PS Series arrays and eliminate forklift upgrades.
- Expand block and file storage capacity within a single namespace up to 509TB* with a storage backend of PS arrays.
- Improve scalability, performance and security with expanded protocol support including SMB 3.0*, NFS v4 ACLs and NFS v4.1.
- Easily increase performance by adding a second FS7610 appliance.
Intuitively manage block and file operations with PS Series Group Manager or CLI.
Protect data with enterprise-class featuresFluidFS also protects your data through:
• File-level, user-restorable snapshots.
• Asynchronous, file system-level, snapshot-based replication to peer FS7610 systems.
• Full replication of the entire file system, including shares, exports and permissions, to help ease data recovery following a disaster.
• Common Internet File System (CIFS) anti-virus support through any ICAP AV server and certified partner software.
• Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) for backup and disaster recovery.
Create an integrated and dependable networkBring fully integrated, end-to-end unified storage to your PS Series storage system with the FS7610 NAS appliance. This solution works with PS Series arrays to deliver the core benefits of the PS Series platform, including peer scaling, ease-of-use features and all-inclusive software licensing. The EqualLogic FS Series features:
- 2U dedicated NAS platform with two highly available active-active controllers and a PCIe backplane for intercontroller communication.
- Four 10GbE ports for SAN connectivity and four ports for the client network.
For dependability day after and day, the EqualLogic FS7610 NAS appliance includes:
- Active/active clustering and cache mirroring for controller pairs.
- Integrated backup power supply to protect cached data in case of controller failure.
- Fully redundant and hot swappable controllers, power supplies and fans.
- Automatic controller failover.
- Checksums and failsafe journaling to protect file metadata.
Reduce IT complexity, lower costs and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. You can count on Dell for end-to-end solutions to maximize your performance and uptime. A proven leader in servers, storage and networking, Dell Enterprise Solutions and Services deliver innovation at any scale. And if you’re looking to preserve cash or increase operational efficiency, Dell Financial Services has a wide range of options to make technology acquisition easy and affordable.
Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support are recommended to provide you the right support services for your PS Series solution*. Contact your Dell sales representative for more information.
Get the skills you need to keep pace in today's competitive IT environment with comprehensive training courses. Dell offers a vast array of instructor-led classes and online training courses in a range of topics from server maintenance to in-depth technical overview of specific systems.
Dell ServicesDell believes that a well-planned and maintained storage infrastructure can support growing data requirements without the corresponding increase in cost and complexity. Intelligent data management allows organizations to optimize the value of their storage investment with a better use of resources. Dell Data Management Services can help customers design, implement, manage and maintain storage infrastructures that satisfy data availability, retention and recovery requirements.
Dell™ ProSupport™ —True enterprise-class support for complex environment with complex. More than 80 percent of IT budgets go to infrastructure maintenance costs, leaving little room for innovation. With the right support solution from Dell, you can focus on your core business.
ProSupport Enterprise Suite
|ProSupport||Dell ProSupport Plus|
Designed for customers who want premium hardware and software support.
• Single point of contact with access to highly trained experts
• Available 24x7x365
• 3rd party collaborative assistance
• Support in 165+ countries and 55 languages
Designed for critical systems in a customer’s environment.
• Dedicated Technical Account Manager
• Direct access to elite ProSupport Plus engineers
• Remote monitoring and automated support with SupportAssist
• Monthly reporting and performance recommendations
|Dell Enterprise Deployment|
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite* offers a full range of deployment services and professional certifications to help you get more out of your technology starting on day one. Choose ProDeploy Plus for the most complete deployment offer available in the market, ProDeploy for expert configuration and installations, or Basic Deployment for worry-free hardware installations.
Decrease downtime, improve utilization and ensure business continuity with storage training from Dell Education Services. Choose from courses designed to introduce Dell EqualLogic storage and prepare you for more advanced topics to courses that dive into the advanced features included in the storage solution and how to apply best practices.
More information can be found here.