Deploy a storage solution built for performance
Consolidate your remote office storage needs with the strong random IOPS performance of the Dell™ EqualLogic™ PS4100XV GbE Internet SCSI (iSCSI) arrays.
- Increased Density: Space-saving 2U 3.5” disk enclosure sized right for your small business, remote or branch office.
- Optimized scalability: Take advantage of highly virtualized peer storage for linear performance and capacity scalability.
- Management flexibility: Manage both file and block storage protocols through one console with EqualLogic Group Manager.
Enterprise features for smaller deploymentsIdeal for your growing storage needs, the PS4100XV GbE iSCSI array is a Dell Fluid Data™ solution that offers a virtualized architecture, enterprise software and easy administration at an affordable price.
- Take advantage of a data-center class IT solution in small and midsize businesses as well as enterprise branch offices.
- Use the EqualLogic virtualized scale-out architecture for server consolidation and virtualization.
- Integrate full snapshot, replication and application integration for data protection and disaster recovery.
- Cut management time and costs with self-optimizing performance and automation.
- Manage your enterprise-wide EqualLogic SAN, including PS4100 remote-site arrays, with EqualLogic SAN Headquarters.
- Expand easily into a larger EqualLogic SAN by adding PS4100 (maximum two per group) and PS6100 arrays to scale capacity and performance.
Whether you’re consolidating a direct-attached storage (DAS) infrastructure, migrating data from an existing SAN or NAS system, streamlining data protection processes, or simply adding storage capacity, the Dell EqualLogic PS4100 series offers a solution. The proven, high-performance, self-managing storage arrays are designed to meet the requirements of your growing business.
Choose your arrayConsolidate your remote office storage with the high-IOPS performance of the PS4100XV arrays. With 24 SAS 2.5" HDDs, each operating at 15K rpm, and up to 7.2 terabytes of capacity. The PS4100XV is the highest performing array in the PS4100 line.
The Dell EqualLogic PS4100 series enables you to choose the storage solution that best suits your small or midsize business or enterprise branch office. The PS4100 Series family features:
- Dual controllers designed for built-in redundancy
- Two GbE ports per controller
- Dedicated 10/100 management port per controller
- 6G SAS backplane
- Options for 6, 12 or 24 hot-swappable drives
- 7.2K NL-SAS, 10K SAS, or 15K SAS (or SAS SED) drives
- Cache-to-flash memory de-staging
- Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- Vertical Port Failover, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- Group Manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file and block storage protocols
- Array firmware and host software with no additional licenses or fees
- Enhanced security with self-encrypting drives (SED)
Grow confidently with advanced Array Software features
Meet your current storage needs and future data management requirements with EqualLogic™ Array Software.
- Synchronous Replication: Maintain two identical copies of a volume across two different storage pools in the same PS Series for real-time data protection.
- Volume Unmap: Recover unused space previously allocated to thin-provisioned volumes for better storage capacity utilization and cost-effectiveness.
- Snapshot Space Borrowing: Temporarily increase the available snapshot space for a volume by borrowing from the snapshot reserve of other volumes and pool-free space, improving your capacity management.
Dell ServicesDell believes that a well-planned and maintained storage infrastructure can support growing data requirements without the corresponding increase in cost and complexity. Intelligent data management allows organizations to optimize the value of their storage investment with a better use of resources. Dell Data Management Services can help customers design, implement, manage and maintain storage infrastructures that satisfy data availability, retention and recovery requirements.
Dell™ ProSupport™ —True enterprise-class support for complex environment with complex. More than 80 percent of IT budgets go to infrastructure maintenance costs, leaving little room for innovation. With the right support solution from Dell, you can focus on your core business.
ProSupport Enterprise Suite
|ProSupport||Dell ProSupport Plus|
Designed for customers who want premium hardware and software support
Designed for critical systems in a customer’s environment.
|Dell Enterprise Deployment|
Dell provides a comprehensive set of flexible remote and on-site deployment services for PowerEdge™ and PowerEdge SC servers, as well as PowerVault™ and Dell EqualLogic storage products to optimize deployment and get your system up and running quickly. We deploy better than anyone else with our:
- Expert deployment engineers with deep product knowledge
- Proven processes based on best practices and comprehensive tools and software
- On demand global deployment resources and capabilities
- Get world class enterprise deployment services beginning with a single point of project manager to evaluate, plan, configure and integrate your enterprise solutions. Now that your infrastructure is optimally deployed, leverage our data migration experts to design a robust plan and migrate your data.
Decrease downtime, improve utilization and ensure business continuity with storage training from Dell Education Services. Choose from courses designed to introduce Dell EqualLogic storage and prepare you for more advanced topics to courses that dive into the advanced features included in the storage solution and how to apply best practices.
More information can be found here.