Mobilize Your Business
Take your office wherever you go with the redesigned Dell Latitude E5520. This laptop is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, productivity, security and easy manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family laptops.
- Great viewing capacity with 40 cm (15.6") HD, WLED screen
- Optional backlit keyboard for outstanding productivity in low-light settings
- 4-, 6- and 9-cell battery options
Redesigned for work in your world
Built-to-last durabilityDoing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with an anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Go-anywhere productivityGet long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
- Stay productive with a variety of battery life options, including a 4-cell, 6-cell, 9-cell, and 9-cell (97Wh) 3-year limited hardware warranty* Lithium Ion battery options.
- Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel®UMA graphics.
- Enjoy efficient data entry with the conveniently placed number keypad alongside the keyboard.
- Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in Webcam, array microphones that help provide better sound quality and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
- Work in your comfort zone with 180-degree LCD movement.
- Type anywhere with the only commercial laptop to offer a backlit keyboard* option.
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops — and your company data — are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
Efficient ManageabilityManage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product rollouts with Dell Latitude’s long lifecycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy-to-use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- 15.6 HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED
15.6 FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW
- 4-cell (40Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
9-cell (97Wh) Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (97Wh) 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty* Lithium Ion battery
65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
Seamless Desktop Transitions: E-Port and E-Port PlusTransition seamlessly to a desktop environment with the new E-Port and E-Port Plus docking solutions featuring true hot docking and undocking capabilities. Both docking solutions provide an expansive compliment of USB, powered eSATA and graphics ports. Connect to networks, keyboards, monitors, and other peripherals quickly and easily instead of attaching cables every time.
Effortless Desktop Flexibility: E-Family Stands TestThe E-View Laptop Stand features enhanced adjustment design, which allows easy movement for both height and distance. E-View Laptop Stand is also a perfect companion to any flat panel. By leveraging the native LCD of your laptop, you can enjoy the productivity gain of an easy dual display setup.
Recent generation Dell flat-panel monitors can be easily mounted on this elegant stand through Dell quick disconnect mount. Third party and older generation Dell flat panel monitors can be mounted through an optional E-VESA® mount adapter.
The E-Legacy Extender can be snapped onto your E-Family notebooks through the docking connector and adds little weight to your system (0.45 lb or 0.21 kg). It is ideal for those who still rely on legacy ports (serial port, parallel port, or PS/2 port) regularly.