Take-anywhere performance and durability
Keep up with business from anywhere with the Dell Latitude™ E6520. This high-performing laptop is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, security and easy manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family laptops.
- Windows 7 Professional
- Enhanced quad core processing, discrete graphics and 15" (38 cm) HD, touch-enabled display
- Stylishly armored top to bottom with hard-wearing and MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ casing, powder-coated base and spill-resistant keyboard
- Backlit keyboard, extended battery life and media bay options for outstanding productivity
Redesigned for work in your world
Design that’s built to lastDoing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with an anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Go-anywhere productivityGet long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
- Stay productive with a variety of battery life options, including a 4-cell, 6-cell, 9-cell and 9-cell (87Wh) 3-year limited hardware warranty Lithium Ion battery options.
- Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel®UMA or NVIDIA® graphics.
- Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in webcam, array microphones that help provide better sound quality and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
- Work in your comfort zone with a multi-touch display and 180-degree LCD movement.
- Type anywhere with the only commercial laptop to offer a backlit keyboard option.
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops — and your company data — are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
Management made easyManage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize, select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
- Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
NVIDIA® NVSTM 4200M (DDR3 512MB) Discrete Graphics with Optimus
- 15.6 HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED
15.6 HD (1366x768) LED w/2 finger multi-touch touchscreen
15.6 HD+ (1600x900) Anti-Glare LED
15.6 FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW
- 4-cell (40Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
9-cell (97Wh) Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (87Wh ) 3-Year Limited Hardware* Lithium Ion battery DM
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
3-cell (30Whr) E-Modular Bay II Battery
65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45)
USB 2.0 (4) – 1 USB/eSATA combo
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Memory card reader, 54 mm ExpressCard, 1394
Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI
1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots
SmartCard Reader, optional Contactless SmartCard Reader/Fingerprint Reader or FIPS Fingerprint Reader
USB 3.0 Module option via optical bay
Dimensions & Weight*
Width: 15.12" / 384.00mm
Height: (front/back) 1.11"/28.30mm to 1.35"/34.20mm
Depth: 10.16" / 258.00mm
Starting weight: 5.52lbs / 2.50kg (with 4-cell battery and airbay)
Dual Pointing Keyboard: Standard or Backlit
Multi-touch Panel Option (2-finger touch)
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.