Practical, productive and just the right size.
The Latitude ST features Windows®-enabled power in the body of a touch-screen slate, combining the mobility of a tablet with the manageability, security and compatibility you expect from Dell Latitude.
- Familiar features: Hit the ground running with an OS interface you already know. Produce and edit business documents on the go with the Latitude ST, powered by Intel® Atom™ processors and running Windows® 7.
- Enterprise ready: Enterprise-class security features and network compatibility let you manage the Latitude ST just as you would any other PC.
- Convenient size: Starting at less than 2 pounds (894g)*, this multi-touch tablet can follow you anywhere, and with a screen size of 10.1" (270mm), it’s big enough for work applications.
The office in the palm of your hand.
Built for professionals who spend more time standing than sitting at a desk, the lightweight Latitude ST offers an ideal balance between tablet convenience and PC productivity so you can get more done anytime, anywhere.
One tablet. Infinite possibilities.
For professionals working in the field, the office might be a busy parking lot, a hospital bedside or a hectic classroom. With the Latitude ST slate, you get Windows® 7 power wherever the workday takes you.
- Operating system. Windows® 7 Professional.
- It’s just what the doctor ordered. Taking good notes on Latitude™ ST is as easy using the N-Trig® stylus or gesture-enabled multi-touch screen. Medical professionals can view client history, make prescription submissions and perform secure research on a single device that makes the rounds with them, or even monitor and advise patients remotely.
- A picture is worth 1,000 words. Capture images on the go with a front-facing 720p camera and a 5.0MP back-facing camera and ensure you got the shot with the 10.1" WXGA (1280 x 800) display. With the easily portable Latitude ST, insurance adjusters can easily document accidents, complete forms and obtain signatures while out in the field.
- Engage the connected generation. Students will appreciate the fun, simple interface of Latitude ST, complete with captivating Intel® GMA 600 graphics. Educators can play instructional films and make presentations via a television connection and move around the room without ever losing their place in the lesson.
The tablet that’s much more than entertainment.
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 600
- 10.1" WXGA (1280x800) Wide Viewing Angle LED with chemically strengthened glass, Pen & Touch Input
- External USB DVD+/-RW (optional)
|Customization and setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments that require a single point of contact.
Custom factory integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel vPro™ support — Not supported on Latitude 2100. For Intel AMT and Intel vPro customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation, pre-configured management settings and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services — Not available on Latitude 2100. With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.