Environmentally conscious, ENERGY STAR 5.0 rated display with uncompromised productivity
Combining energy-conscious, ENERGY STAR 5.0 rated design with reliable office performance and user comfort, the Dell Professional P2011H 50.8cm (20")W Monitor can help manage costs while raising productivity across your entire organization
- Vivid, energy-smart display: The high-definition 50.8cm (20”) LED display delivers exceptional power efficiency and great performance for everyday office work.
- Environmentally sound materials: Designed to high EPEAT Gold environmental standards, with an emphasis on recycled and reduced environmentally hazardous materials.
- Design that works with you: Raise, lower, tilt, pivot or swivel the P2011H monitor for enhanced viewing comfort and easy adaptability to your working style.
Energy-conscious and budget-smart
From its energy-conscious LED panel to the recycled materials in its base, the P2011H Monitor is designed to help you meet green objectives while keeping energy costs low across your organisation.
With the LED-backlit panel and dynamic dimming on the P2011H, you can experience warm, vivid colours in virtually any setting. And, thanks to the lower power consumption from LED technology, you can also see potential cost savings over time.
We've designed the P2011H to comply with the latest energy-efficiency standards, including ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.0. Additionally, the EPEAT Gold rating on the P2011H helps ensure that your organisation stays aligned with the highest environmental standards.
Dell's commitment to the environment ensures that the P2011H is up to some of the toughest standards available: our own. This means arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free panel, halogen-free laminates in its circuit boards and a chassis that features more than 25% post-consumer recycled materials.
See your work in a whole new way.
- Made for multitasking With HD (1600x900) resolution and a generous 50.8cm (20”) display area, you can easily work on multiple documents, or in multiple application windows, at once.
- Fits the way you work Tilt, swivel and height-adjustable features let you adjust the P2011H for maximum viewing comfort. Plus, you can physically pivot between portrait or landscape orientations to match application demands.
- Easy to connect Connect to your PC with a standard VGA cable, or enjoy excellent image quality and colour uniformity with DVI (HDCP). Need to add peripherals? With two USB 2.0 ports, you can easily plug and play.
- A great view for everyday office applications A 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 5ms response time (typical) help to ensure a seamless experience whether you're watching a presentation, reviewing documents or streaming online video.
•24x7 Tech Support and 1 Year Basic Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service.
- Viewable Size:
50.8cm (20 inch) (20- inch wide viewable image size)
Panel & Screen Type:
TN- Twisted Nematic, active matrix - TFT LCD
Max Preset Resolution:
1600 x 900 at 60 Hz
1000 : 1 (typical), 2 million:1 (dynamic)
5 ms panel (black to white)
Max Viewing Angle (vertical/horizontal):
160°(vertical) / 170°( horizontal)
Colour gamut (typical): 79% (CIE 1976)1
16.7 million colours
DC power connector for optional Dell Soundbar
Flat Panel Display
- Video Graphics Array (VGA)
Digital Video Interface (DVI-D) with HDCP
Height- adjustable stand, tilt, pivot, swivel and built in cable management, On Screen Display and built-in cable management
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 2 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
481.17mm x 171.92mm x 315.85mm (compressed ) ~ 435.85mm (extended)
18.94" x 6.77" x 12.44" (compressed) ~ 17.16" (extended)
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
Weight (with packaging):
Specifications - Service / Support Details
- Voltage Required:
100 to 240 VAC/50 or 60 Hz + 3 Hz/1.5 A (Max.)
Power Consumption Operational:
20 W (typical)/ 45 W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 0.5W
*Maximum power consumption with max luminance, Dell Soundbar, and USB active
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40° C
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
4,850 m (15,902 ft) max
12,192 m (40,000 ft) max