Built for small business. Built for how you work.
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Pre-selected software tailored to meet your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like Dell Network Assistant, Automated PC TuneUp, DellConnect™ *, and Advanced Configuration Services
- A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
All Vostro laptops include:
- One-year limited warranty* with Return Services and Hardware Warranty* Support for the length of the warranty* term.
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect™ (via broadband connection)
- One-year Online Data Back Up (10GB) to easily back up and protect your data
- One-Year Automated PC TuneUp subscription to help keep your system running at peak performance
- Easy setup, optimization, and troubleshooting of simple wired and wireless network connections with Dell Network Assistant
Vostro Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Introducing Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals Service Model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24.
Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals includes:
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
- CompleteCover™ Accidental Damage Service* - Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
- Computrace Theft Protection - Tracks stolen systems and remotely wipes sensitive data
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- Dell Network Assistant – Connect your office to ease file-sharing, maintain security and manage devices on the network.
- On-Site System Setup*- Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, then let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Advanced Configuration Services – Go beyond basic hard drive configurations and save time during system setup. Choose from a variety of factory-customized hard drive partitions for your new Vostro.
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
- One-year Subscription 10GB Dell DataSafe™ Online Backup – Protect your data by backing up your files to a safe, remote storage site. Relax knowing that your critical data is safe from hardware, software and catastrophic events. Protect, share and access your files on your computer.
- One-year Automated PC TuneUp Subscription – Simplify setup, regular maintenance and troubleshooting problems with PC TuneUp. Simply choose a date and time that works best for you, and Automated PC TuneUp will perform regularly-scheduled PC maintenance tasks so that can help you get optimal performance and security from your Dell system.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
- Dell Support 3.4 - Keep your system in optimal working order by constantly monitoring, identifying known errors and presenting you with auto-fixes before you even realize a problem exists. You tailor the level of support that’s right for you.
- For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your One-year 10GB Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 100GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard One-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- One-year Hardware Warranty* – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Mail-In Service – parts, labor and limited warranty.
- DellConnect* – Whether you’re on the road, or in the office, Dell can troubleshoot and repair your system remotely through an Internet connection.
- Extended Hardware Warranty* - Extend your limited warranty* up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site* service – parts, labor and limited warranty.