Article Summary: This article is designed to address the best practices for enabling Do not allow client printer redirection on a Windows server that is a member of a Hyper-V cluster using iSCSI
Follow the steps in the solution to achieve this goal.
1. Press Windows Logo+R, type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
2. Click the arrow next to Computer Configuration under Local Computer Policy to expand it.
3. Click the arrow next to Administative Templates to expand it.
4. Click All Settings to show all group policy settings.
5. Scroll down to Do not allow client printer redirection and double-click on it to edit the setting.
6. Click the Enabled button to enable the policy and click OK to save the setting.
Additional information about best practices for Hyper-V failover clustering can be found on TechNet.
Article ID: SLN290594
Last Date Modified: 08/27/2014 12:31 PM
Thank you for your feedback.