This article provides a Visual Guide to your Precision R5400 Rack Mounted Workstation
|1||Power Button, Power LED||2||Drive Activity Light|
|3||Network Activity light (2)||4||Diagnostic Lights (1234)|
|5||USB 2.0 Connectors (2)||6||Optical CD/DVD Drive|
|7||Optical Drive eject button||8||Hard drive bays (2)|
|1||Power Connector||2||PCI Expansion Card Slots, Full-height (5)|
|3||Back Panel Connectors (See below)|
|1||Network Link Integrity Light||2||Network Adapter Connector (Primary)|
|3||Network Activity Light||4||Line-out Connector|
|5||Line-in/Microphone Connector||6||Serial Port connectors (2)|
|7||PS/2 Keyboard Connector||8||PS/2 Mouse connector|
|9||USB 2.0 Connectors (3)||10||Network Activity Light|
|11||Network Adapter Connector (Secondary)||12||Network Link Integrity Light|
1. Unlock the front bezel using the supplied key.
2. Press the tab at the left end of the bezel, then rotate the left end of the bezel away from the computer to release the right end of the bezel and pull the bezel away from the computer.
3. The removal is complete.
Back to Top
1. Establishing image.
2. To remove the computer cover, turn the latch release lock counterclockwise to the unlocked position.
3. Lift the latch on top of the computer. NOTE: The cover slides slightly toward the back of the computer when you lift the latch.
4. Grasp the cover on both sides and carefully lift the cover away from the chassis.
Back to Top
Article ID: SLN295982
Last Date Modified: 08/06/2015 11:48 AM
Thank you for your feedback.