Follow the steps below to Clean, Invert or Replace the Feed Rollers on Dell 3330dn Laser Printers.
Clean, Invert or Replace Feed Rollers Dell 3330dn
- Switch the printer off.
- Remove the paper tray.
- Turn the printer on to its side.
- Open the blue plastic duplex tray to expose the pickup assembly. If the duplex tray is opened to 90° it will come loose from its mounting points. Only open the tray as far as is shown.
- Pass the pickup arm through the opening in the duplex tray.
- Peel the rubber tyres off the pickup assembly wheels.
- Thoroughly clean and dry the tyres before refitting them to the pickup assembly.
- If paper feed issues persist after cleaning fit new or known good tyres if available. If no new or known good parts are available turn the tyres inside out to expose a fresh surface to the paper.
More information can be found in the User Guide
for your model printer, or visit our Printer Support site
for additional information, troubleshooting articles and videos.
Purchase Toner and other Dell Laser Printer Supplies
(select your country/region in the dropdown shown)
It is recommended that only Dell Branded toner, drums, transfer rollers or other consumables are used in our laser printers. Dell cannot guarantee compatibility or the print quality of any 3rd party consumables.