Table of Contents:
- Setting the Brightness using the Power Control Widget
- Manually Adjusting the Brightness
This article provides information on adjusting the brightness settings on the Dell Venue 7 and Venue 8 Tablets.
1. Setting the Brightness using the Power Control Widget
Using the Power Control Widget, you can set the brightness using the pre-programmed brightness settings. Touching the brightness icon on the far right toggles through the options (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1: Auto Brightness
Figure 2: Full Brightness
Figure 3: Half Brightness
Figure 4: Lowest Brightness
Back to Top
2. Manually Adjusting the Brightness
To manually adjust the brightness of the tablet screen perform the following steps.
- From the home page, touch the Apps icon in the center of the bottom row to access all your apps (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Apps Icon
- Touch the Settings icon (Figure 6 or 7, you may have to swipe to the second page of Apps).
Figure 6 and 7: Setting Icons
- On the left side, scroll down to the Device section, touch the Display icon.
- Touch Brightness, use the slider to adjust the brightness.
Note: You can also change the wallpaper, the time the tablet goes to sleep, the font size among other options.
Back to Top