Beauty without borders.
The Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor takes your view to the edge with a near-seamless multi-monitor experience and exceptional colour accuracy.
A revolutionary viewing experience.
The Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor allows you to see the bigger picture, without boundaries. Perfect for industry professionals looking to get the most out of their desktop experience.
• Optimise your view: feast your eyes on the thinnest borders to ever to grace all four sides of a monitor. Dell’s InfinityEdge borders, which include the bezel width and inactive black space, create an almost seamless viewing experience. With 7.3 mm top, left and right sides and a bottom border measuring only 8.4 mm.
• A more accurate display: colours stay as precise as they can be at deltaE less than 2 to give you a more immersive display. And with our factory colour calibration report, you’re guaranteed that every monitor has a 99% sRGB coverage at deltaE less than 2 – ensuring every colour is as accurate as we claim.
• Stunning at every angle: colours remain consistent across an ultrawide viewing angle, guaranteeing a dazzling display no matter how you view it.
• Witness the difference: see more with 1.77 times the screen details on QHD resolution than Full HD.
Designed with you in mindQuickly adjust your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work.
• Vividly clear: immerse yourself in cohesive multi-monitor view with super-thin black borders and the thinnest bezel width to date in between two displays on all sides.
• Unmatched versatility: enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt and swivel your monitor to the position and height that you desire. And with HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0), DP 1.2, mini-DP 1.2, DP-out, 4 USB 3.0 and audio line-out ports, connecting to all your peripherals at once is both easy and convenient.
Peace of mind – guaranteed.
Premium Panel Guarantee.
Complete your experience with accessories designed to make the most of your Dell UltraSharp 27 InfinityEdge Monitor.
Dell Premium Lock – LP500
- Diagonal Viewing Size:
68.47 cm (27 inches)
Panel Technology, Surface:
In-plane switching Type , Anti-Glare with 3H hardness
2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz
Preset Display Area (H x V):
569.736 mm x 335.664 mm
22.43 inches x 13.21 inches
1000: 1 (typical)
350 cd/m² (typical)
8 ms (gray to gray) Normal Mode
6 ms ( gray to gray) FAST Mode
178° vertical / 178° horizontal
Color Gamut (typical): 99% sRGB (DeltaE < 2)
16.7 Million colors
Height-adjustable stand, tilt, pivot ( clockwise and counter-clockwise), swivel and built in cable-management
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
- DP connector (include DP in and DP out)
HDMI (MHL) connector
USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel), Capacitive Touch OSD controls
Dimensions & Weight
- Height with stand
Compressed : 410.2 mm (16.15 inches), Extended : 540.2 mm (21.27 inches)
200.3 mm (7.89 inches)
611.3 mm (24.07 inches)
Height without stand
355.6 mm (14.00 inches)
Depth without stand
48.3 mm (1.90 inches)
Width without stand
611.3 mm (24.07 inches)
Weight (panel only):
4.5 kg (9.9 lb)
Weight (with packaging):
9.9 kg (21.83 lb)
- Voltage Required
100-240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz / 1.7 A (maximum)
Power Consumption (Operational)
26W (typical) / 23.7W Energy Star / 74W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.5W / Less than 0.3W
- Temperature Range Operating
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,404 ft) max
12,192 m (40,000 ft) max
- Specifications - Service / Support Details
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee
- Compliant Standards
ENERGY STAR 6
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Monitor with stand
DP to mDP cable
USB 3.0 upstream cable
Drivers and documentation media
Quick setup guide
Factory Calibration Report