Ruggedized. Fanless. Compact.
Compact, energy-efficient embedded box PC. Industrially ruggedized and ready for space-constrained, low-power projects.
Speed solutions to market in weeks, not months.
Small but mighty.The entry-level box embedded PC is ideal for bringing small solutions to big systems.
Rugged and durable: Runs at a minimum operating temp range of 0-50 degrees Celsius and designed to MIL-STD-810G.
Less energy, more power: Multi-core processors based on the Intel® Atom increase performance without sacrificing energy.
Embedded I/O: The wide array of wired and wireless connections make this the perfect embedded computer for applications such as kiosks and POS.
Ports & Slots
Dimensions and weight
We’ve got your Embedded PC covered.
Choose Dell ProSupport for 24x7x365 direct access to in-region engineers for advanced hardware and OS support. When necessary, Dell will provide next business day, onsite service after remote diagnosis.
Dell Deployment Services
Deployment services ensure your Embedded Box PC is configured accurately and quickly by our highly skilled experts.
Configuration & Flexible Branding
OEM-Ready version available for OEMs. From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your Embedded PCs can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you. Some options, such as memory and operating systems, change for OEM-ready.
- Intel Atom CPU E3825 1.33GHz
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Microsoft Windows 7 Embedded
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (Coming Soon)
Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB (Coming Soon)
- Intel Atom E3825 1.33GHz + 4GB DDR3L-1600MHz
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 161 mm (6.5") x Width: 240 mm (9.5”) x Depth: 60 mm (2.5”)
Target Weight: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs.)
- IP30 Rating
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- 1 USB3.0
- Fanless design, optimized for wall, and VESA mounting
I/O Expansion Slots
- 2 Dual Independent Gigabit Ethernet (RJ‐45)
Serial Interfaces: 2 x RS‐232/485 (set by BIOS)
1 x RS‐232/422 via multi‐function port
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n +Bluetooth LE
Mobile Broadband/WWAN (3G or LTE)
- Optional Dell Boomi and Statistica software for backend data integration and distributed analytics. Optional Dell Edge Device Manager (EDM) for cloud-based device management. Support for third-party software solutions, including offerings from our qualified ISV partners.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) v2.0 capable; Secure Boot, BIOS password and I/O port disablement. Selected OS may affect some features.
- Nominal input 24V DC (12-26V)
- 1-year Base Hardware warranty* Options of up to 5 Year ProSupport with Next Business Day Onsite Service