Take control of your desktop.
Inspire your workforce with the Dell™ OptiPlex™ 3010, designed for essential productivity, stable life cycles and simple IT control.
- Intel® Core™ i5 (3450)
- Windows(R) 7 Professional 32bit (English) (EMRP)
Windows(R) 7 Professional 64bit (English) (EMRP)
Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 32bit (English) (EMRP)
Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64bit (English) (EMRP)
Windows(R) 7 Ultimate 32bit (English)
Windows(R) 7 Ultimate 64bit (English)
- Up to 1000GB* SATA hard drive (7200RPM)
- Intel Integrated Graphics
1GB AMD RADEON HD 7470,FH,with DVI-VGA Adapter
1GB AMD RADEON HD 7570,FH,with DVI-VGA Adapter
1GB AMD RADEON HD 7470,LP,with DVI-VGA Adapter
1GB AMD RADEON HD 7570,LP, with DVI-VGA Adapter
- DVD+/-RW; DVD-ROM; Dell 19 in 1 Media Card Reader (MT & DT only)
- Dell Data Protection|Encryption (SW only), Chassis lock slot support, optional Chassis Intrusion Switch, Setup/BIOS Password, I/O Interface Security, KACE Security, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support for optional Computrace*
- 8 External USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 6 rear) and 2 Internal USB 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI (optional DVI dongle); Front Panel: Mic-in, Headphone out; Back Panel: Mic-in/Line-in, Line-out; optional Parallel/Serial PCIe card (MT); optional Parallel PCIe card (DT & SFF); optional PS2/Serial dongle; optional USB 3.0 PCIe card
- Intel® H61 Express Chipset
- Environmental Standards (eco-labels):
ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Registered*, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options:
Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.