Intrinsically safe for maximum productivity.
Stay focused, even in potentially explosive environments, with the ATEX, IECEx certified Latitude 7220EX Rugged Extreme Tablet, featuring a 1000-nit sunlight-viewable screen and glove-touch capability.
The harder you push us, the stronger we become.
ATEX, IECEx certified for use in potentially explosive environmentsThe Latitude 7220EX Rugged Extreme Tablet is a military-grade armored tablet with ATEX, IECEx Zone 2 and Zone 22 locations certification for use in potentially explosive environments. Drop-tested from up to 1.22m, temperature-tested from -29°C to 63°C and IP-65 rated for maximum protection against dust, dirt and water ingress.
Ultimate field productivity, no matter the field.A screen that helps you stay focused, even in potentially explosive environments.
The 1000-nit sunlight-viewable screen is the brightest screen of all ATEX, IECEx certified fully rugged tablets.
Glove-touch capability gives you even more flexibility on the job.
802.11ax WiFi connectivity reduces interference and increases network throughput for faster video streaming and file-transfers.
Intrinsically safe, inherently powerful.
Streamline your IT with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace
We’ve got your business covered
Ports & Slots
Dimensions & Weight
Essential accessories for your Latitude 7220EX Rugged Extreme Tablet
Dell Nylon Handle for Latitude 7220EX Rugged Extreme Tablet
Need light weight portability? This flexible and sturdy nylon handle makes it easy to carry your rugged tablet without adding much size or weight.
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-8365U (6 MB Cache, 4 Core, 1.60 GHz to 4.10 GHz, vPro™)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.)
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- 11.6-inch, FHD 1920 x 1080 @60 Hz, Anti-Glare, Anti-Smudge, Polarizer, Glove-Capable Touchscreen, 1000 Nit Outdoor-Readable
- 8 GB, 1x8GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz
- M.2, 512 GB, Gen 3 PCIe x4 NVMe, Class 40 SSD
- McAfee® Small Business Security 30 Day Free Trial
- 3 Years mail-in service
3 Years ProSupport with Next Business Day Onsite Service
4 Years ProSupport with Next Business Day Onsite Service
5 Years ProSupport with Next Business Day Onsite Service
3 Years ProSupport Plus with Next Business Day Onsite Service
4 Years ProSupport Plus with Next Business Day Onsite Service
5 Years ProSupport Plus with Next Business Day Onsite Service
Accidental Damage Protection
- 3 Years Accidental Damage Service
4 Years Accidental Damage Service
5 Years Accidental Damage Service
- 1 DC-in
1 USB 3.1 Type-A with Power Delivery
1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ port with DisplayPort Alt Mode/PowerShare
1 Combo Headphone/Microphone jack
1 Micro Serial RS-232 port
- 1 Kensington lock slot
1 Micro SD-card / SIM card slot
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 214.2mm (8.43") x Width: 323.4mm (12.73") x Depth: 26.2mm (1.03")
Starting Weight: 1.65 kg (3.65 lb)*
- 5 MP RGBIR Front camera and 8 MP RGB Rear camera with Flash LED
Audio and Speakers
- 2 W Dual stereo speakers
- WLAN + WWAN + NFC: WLAN, WWAN, and NFC antennas installed, stylus, coin-cell battery, heat sinks for processor and storage, IO brackets, and fan
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, 2 x 2, 802.11ax with MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0
DW5821E Qualcomm® Snapdragon X20 4G/LTE Wireless WAN card
- Dual 2-Cell, 34 Whr, smart lithium ion, ExpressCharge™, user-replaceable
Dual 2-Cell, 34 Whr (long lifecycle), smart lithium ion, ExpressCharge™, user-replaceable
Note: Long lifecycle battery, support for Standard charge only