Optimize highly parallel HPC workloads.
Accelerate parallel HPC workloads with this 1U server node that offers 72 cores and low latency options, up to 4 per 2U chassis.
Boost HPC parallel application performanceThe C6320p is a balanced, high-performance server node optimized for highly parallel code in a dense C6300 4-node/2U solution, and ideal for workloads like financial risk analysis, deep learning and big data analytics.
- Next-generation Intel(R) Xeon Phi(TM) processor with up to 72 out-of-order cores
- Up to 4 nodes with 288 cores (max) per 2U chassis
- Multiple low-latency I/O options, Omni-Path and InfiniBand
- 6 x 2.5" SATA high-capacity drive configuration per node
- 6 DIMM slots of DDR4 memory for up to 384GB per node
- Up to 1.5TB of memory in a highly dense and modular 2U solution
Leverage compatibility and flexibilityQuickly and easily port and code highly parallelized and vectorized applications for optimum performance. Tailor and scale the C6320p for your HPC workloads with minimal code modification.
- Existing x86-based HPC applications readily port to the Intel(R) Xeon Phi(TM) processor-powered C6320p.
- Familiar tools and methodologies eliminate the need to retrain programmers to new interfaces and languages ─ saving time and reducing costs.
- Quickly scale up parallel processing with the C6320p’s modular building-block design that can easily grow infrastructure along with demand.
- Choose the low-latency I/O option that best suits your specific workloads to achieve higher performance and better, faster results.
Efficiently manage Dell servers in physical, virtual, local and remote environments with PowerEdge embedded server intelligence — integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller and OpenManage Essentials. OpenManage automates the most frequently performed server management tasks agent-free, including deployment, updates, monitoring and maintenance, regardless of the installed OS or hypervisor.
- Auto-configure servers and optionally schedule health checks with zero-touch configuration.
- Leverage existing Microsoft, VMware and BMC consoles with iDRAC8 integration.
- Ensure fast problem resolution with proactive and automated support from Dell Support Assist.
- Intel® Xeon Phi™ processor 72XX product family
Up to 4 x 1 socket nodes in the C6300 chassis: 64, 68 or 72 processor cores
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
- Intel C612 chipset
- 6 DDR4 RDIMM @2400Mhz, up to 384GB (64GB DIMMs), 1 DPC
- Maximum internal storage: 1.5TB SATA3
- Remote management:
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
IDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade option)
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell Open Manage Essentials
Dell Open Manage Mobile
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16 PCIe form factor
1 PCIe 3.0 x4 DCS Mezz form factor
- 2U 6300 rack mount chassis houses up to 4 C6320p 1U server nodes