Stunning inside and out
Starting with 8GB memory, available features include 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors and a touch display.
Vibrant colors: By maximizing the color spectrum with 100% sRGB color and a 1500:1 contrast ratio, every shadow takes shape and even bright scenes gain definition.
Beautiful from every angle: The anti-reflective screen combined with superior 400-nit brightness frees you to enjoy your entertainment outdoors. Plus, the IPS panel provides a wider viewing angle, so you can share your screen without missing a thing.
The most powerful 13-inch laptop in its class*: With new 8th Gen Intel® Quad Core processors, more cores means increased performance, even with multiple applications running. Plus, Dell Power Manager, engineered by Dell, allows users to customize their laptop acoustics (fan speeds), temperature and performance based on their preferences between quiet, ultra-performance and cool modes. For example, quiet mode is 50% quieter than the other modes. It also dynamically delivers the maximum power from your processor while monitoring and managing system temperatures.
Work or play longer: You'll experience incredibly long battery life—up to 21 hours with FHD display* when using productivity applications like Word or Excel.
Faster memory, more storage: Your system boots and resumes in seconds thanks to up to 2TB of solid state drive storage. Multi-task in a flash even on intense applications with up to 16GB of memory.
Stunning strength: The XPS 13 is cut from a single block of aluminum, so it’s more durable than a machine that’s pieced together. Carbon fiber, inspired by the aerospace industry, and woven glass fiber of the palm rest, allow for maximum strength and minimal weight. Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 is twice as damage resistant compared to competitive products.
Clean design: Aesthetically, less is more. So we’ve inlayed a stainless XPS logo, laser-etched the regulatory details and color-matched the feet for a sleeker look. The brightened platinum silver finish truly shines.
Cooler than ever: The XPS 13 is the first laptop built with GORE™ Thermal Insulation, which provides thermal conductivity levels lower than air in a thin, flexible format. While the Gore insulation directs heat out of the device, dual fans and heat pipes further lower the temperature of your XPS, enabling greater performance in a thinner form factor. Watch Video
Voice-activated: Your XPS 13 responds to your voice from up to 14 feet away, thanks to four built-in mics, Microsoft Cortana and Waves-enabled speech technology. Control playlists and access schedules regardless of background noise.
Leading-edge connectivity: The Thunderbolt™ 3 multi-use Type-C™ ports allow you to charge your laptop, connect to multiple devices (including support for up to two 4K displays) and enjoy data transfers up to 40Gbps—8 times that of a USB 3.0*.
Advanced docking: The XPS 13 can be used with Dell docking solutions, featuring single-cable connections for power, Ethernet, audio and video. Add the optional Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock for faster data transfers and support for up to three Full HD displays or two 4K displays.
Energy efficient: XPS 13 is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Safer materials: Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® 2018 Bronze registered* and BFR/PVC-free*.
Recycle-friendly: 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.
[Pricing may vary per region.Please reach out to your local representative.]
- Protect data across multiple end-points with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. Factory installed, IT admins can remotely manage encryption policies to easily meet compliance regulations right out of the box.
- Dell Data Protection | Endpoint Security Suite Enterprise* includes advanced threat prevention, enterprise-class encryption and authentication and stops malware before it can run. In fact, testing shows that our protection is 99% effective against threats compared to traditional top antivirus solutions that have only been able to catch an average of 50% of the same threats.
- Dell Client Command Suite compatibility - free tools that help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring and updating in complex IT environments
- Factory installed, Dell Command | Update eliminates time-consuming hunting and pecking while minimizing system disruption.
- Simplify deployments with long lifecycles using Dell Configuration and Deployment Services with Dell Imaging Services.