Start a Conversation

해결되지 않음

이 게시글은 5년 이상 된 게시글입니다.

March 5th, 2017 20:00

모니터 서비스태그 말소?

Product: Dell S2715H

Date of manufacture: September 2014 

There is still a 3-year service period left, but no matter how many times I make inquiries, they just say that the service tag should not be canceled... I didn't buy it at a hole-in-the-wall store, and it's because a global company doesn't have service like this?

I bought it because it was officially released in Korea and had a world warranty.

Where did I go wrong, the service tag was canceled and I just kept repeating that I should contact the country...

It was difficult to call because the country in question was the United States, so I inquired through chatting.

Here, too, they only give out overseas phone numbers unconditionally... It's a bit absurd.

I took a picture and the product status by e-mail and sent it all.... They said they needed a purchase history, so I searched through the e-mail with difficulty and captured it and sent it to them.

Is this a global company? 

I've been using Dell 24-inch monitors and Dell laptops well for several years, but it's the first time that they're broken and not serviceable.

If so... Would you like to make a purchase next time? It doesn't matter if the product has no problems, but if the symptoms occur like this, what kind of absurd case is it that the customer can't get the service without entering the service tag at the place of purchase or Delbon, which is not the customer's fault?

No Responses!
이벤트를 찾을 수 없습니다!