Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 14th, 2020 11:00

AWCC, not detecting AW610M mouse, AW510K keyboard

My Alienware Command Center isn't detecting any of my devices. That includes the AW610M mouse, AW510K keyboard or the Alienware monitor.

It was originally working with the keyboard and mouse but no longer. I've uninstalled, installed, installed drivers, reset computer and all those things numerous times with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! 

64 Posts

January 24th, 2021 01:00

You must install the cc components from dell website in order for you aw keyboard and mouse to connect to awcc...

alenware cc components.jpg

64 Posts

For example in order for alienware 510k keyboard to work with awcc you must also install the drivers found on this webpage:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/alienware-keyboard-aw510k/drivers

The same goes with your mouse....

• 

25.1K Posts

December 15th, 2020 05:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

1 Message

January 20th, 2021 13:00

I have exact same issue if somebody could assist please? Worked fine until Command Centre update and now not recognising keyboard or mouse and colours stuck on.

Regards,

Sie

1 Message

January 23rd, 2021 18:00

I am having the same issue that my Alienware accessories couldn't detect by Alienware Command Center.
Tried to reinstall the Alienware Command Center, however the issue still not solve and it still not detectable.
Look for advice please.

568 Posts

I thought it adds automatically from Microsoft Store, you just have to go there to get aplication update, no?

markburv_0-1611404803417.png

64 Posts

January 24th, 2021 08:00

On the latest version due to some issues I have with my pc (AWCC does not report cpu speed,temp and usage) I unistalled it and after installation it did not see my aw keyboard and mouse, so I had to install the drivers myself...

1 Message

February 10th, 2021 23:00

I have the same problem.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled each of the 5 drivers associated with the AW610 mouse.  Still being told that the AWCC does not detect any peripherals in the system.  When I first got the mouse, just plugging in the dongle and turning on the mouse itself would install the AWCC.  Now it has to be done from the Dell support page.  Something major went wrong and I definitely need help.

1 Message

March 29th, 2021 14:00

I have the same issue...I have installed and restarted computer multiple times and the command center still does not read my keyboard. I am not sure what my next step should be to fix the solution. Not very happy with how hard it is to contact people to get support.

1 Message

April 17th, 2021 12:00

Thank you u helped me alot!! 

82 Posts

April 17th, 2021 15:00

Hello you have to install this driver then restart, and the mouse and keyboard should be back:

Driver for Mouse and Keyboard:

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

i had this problem after unistalling driveres for the awcc to work.

Regards.

May 9th, 2021 16:00

This is the fix guys! Reinstall ACC and install the extra drivers from here

1 Message

June 12th, 2021 11:00

I'm having the exact problem though, I've restarted, uninstall, install for several days, but it wouldn't work for mines. It keeps showing the warning on the command center that says my device was not detected. If someone can please assist me?

January 22nd, 2022 01:00

Hi i have same issue where can i find my service tag

1 Message

February 23rd, 2022 11:00

I am having the same exact problem. I've uninstalled & reinstalled alienware. Downloaded drivers. Restarted Windows. Still, the command center wont detect my AW510K keyboard or my AW610M mouse. Please help.

No Events found!