Alienware Desktops

Last reply by 04-09-2022 Solved
Start a Discussion
1 Copper
1 Copper

AWCC, not detecting AW610M mouse, AW510K keyboard

My Alienware Command Center isn't detecting any of my devices. That includes the AW610M mouse, AW510K keyboard or the Alienware monitor.

It was originally working with the keyboard and mouse but no longer. I've uninstalled, installed, installed drivers, reset computer and all those things numerous times with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! 

Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions

You must install the cc components from dell website in order for you aw keyboard and mouse to connect to awcc...

alenware cc components.jpg

View solution in original post

Dell Accepted Solution

For example in order for alienware 510k keyboard to work with awcc you must also install the drivers found on this webpage:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/alienware-keyboard-aw510k/drivers

The same goes with your mouse....

View solution in original post

Dell Accepted Solution
Replies (17)

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

I have exact same issue if somebody could assist please? Worked fine until Command Centre update and now not recognising keyboard or mouse and colours stuck on.

Regards,

Sie

I am having the same issue that my Alienware accessories couldn't detect by Alienware Command Center.
Tried to reinstall the Alienware Command Center, however the issue still not solve and it still not detectable.
Look for advice please.

You must install the cc components from dell website in order for you aw keyboard and mouse to connect to awcc...

alenware cc components.jpg

Dell Accepted Solution

For example in order for alienware 510k keyboard to work with awcc you must also install the drivers found on this webpage:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/alienware-keyboard-aw510k/drivers

The same goes with your mouse....

Dell Accepted Solution

I thought it adds automatically from Microsoft Store, you just have to go there to get aplication update, no?

markburv_0-1611404803417.png

On the latest version due to some issues I have with my pc (AWCC does not report cpu speed,temp and usage) I unistalled it and after installation it did not see my aw keyboard and mouse, so I had to install the drivers myself...

Thank you u helped me alot!! 

This is the fix guys! Reinstall ACC and install the extra drivers from here
Top Contributor
Latest Solutions