Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

1 Message

June 19th, 2019 20:00

Aurora R5, AlienFX lights

I am getting a new Alienware computer tomorrow and am trying to set this computer up for my sister and she is upset that all the lights on the computer dont work. The right (connected) side of the tower does not turn on and the power button flashes orange when it first powers on but will not stay on, the left side panel stays lit and changes colors, but I cant the other two to change. I tried uninstalling AWCC and reinstalling and all that but it doesnt seem to help. Since Ik at least the power light isnt broken since it turns on, whenever my pc is turned on how could I fix it or allow it to turn on?

1 Message

September 3rd, 2019 17:00

I have the same problem on my Aurora R5 did you fix the problem???

671 Posts

September 4th, 2019 08:00

Hey guys, we recommend following the steps on this video.
Despite it being a reinstallation video, it also covers some other essential steps for a proper clean installation.

https://dell.to/2NOkV9L

If the issue persists, please try sending us any of the Alienware Admins a message out with your Service Tag, so we can look into this matter. Upon the message please include the Service Tag. That way we can open up a case. But bear in mind that we strongly advise against posting your Service Tag on the public side of the forum as it is considered personal information. 

Thanks! 

671 Posts

September 9th, 2019 15:00

@Jberahouse ,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Have you been able to follow the steps we recommended? 

No Events found!