Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

April 6th, 2018 12:00

Aurora R7, AWCC, missing Fusion

Was wondering if someone could help me. I have an R7 and when I got it about a month or so back in Alienware FX it use to show Alienware Fusion which allowed me to make power management changes but now its missing for some reason. I tried deleting and re adding command center but it still wont show. Not sure what happened but looking for some help if someone had a similar problem. Thanks. 

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

April 6th, 2018 13:00

Hi, 

The Alien Fusion option was removed in the latest version of the AWCC software. You would need to use the Windows power options. For more info, check out the article on the link below:

Change sleep settings or create/modify a power plan in Windows 10

May 16th, 2019 11:00

It's not missing. It was downsized from Dell ( Alienware customer Dell). You are now stuck (if you have) with blue lights. No more color options OR no more fusion control. They tried to blame my upgraded NVMe SSD card. So I had the dealer reinstall original drive again. Guess what?!?! it booted to blue with NO option to change them.

Read the Community Terms of Use which you agreed to when joining our Forum.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.4K Posts

May 16th, 2019 16:00

Hi @falienware

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the AWCC in a proper way following ALL the steps in this article?

https://dell.to/2VvZaMj

Also, you can try a power drain and make sure the BIOS is up to date.

No Events found!