Start a Conversation

Unsolved

1 Rookie

• 

229 Posts

April 15th, 2019 06:00

Aurora R7, latest UAD Realtek drivers?

I have these installed which are from Dell's site but I been following this thread below. It seems theres a lot new versions out there but is it just based on what Motherboard you have?

https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audio/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version-243.html

If so that might make more sense since Dell and Realtek haven't been spinning up new versions. Currently this is the latest from Dells site. I'm not too sure I want to try some of these other versions from the site listed.

RealtekJPG.JPG

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

April 15th, 2019 22:00

Hi, 

Yes, this could depend on the system configuration being used. Are you experiencing any problems with these drivers? 

1 Rookie

• 

229 Posts

April 16th, 2019 05:00

Hi Rodrigo,

Nope no issues at all.

Just didn't know if I was missing out on some new and improved audio drivers. Since I didn't see any newer audio drivers on Dell's site pertaining to my PC I wasn't sure if there's something out there but i'm not really going to test any others unless they came from Dell's site.

2.5K Posts

April 16th, 2019 06:00

first off, you need to learn that the SOUND audio system may not be just one simple chip, OK?

but  a group  of chips that DELL designers  added and form sound, with even special mixer chips and more. lots more....ok?

the only valid sound files matching your PC  and OS are at dell , no place else, except they are on Microsofts PnP plug and play servers (ask can demo that to you), that is because dell gives them to MS and are placed there, (qualified drivers)… 

if Dell shows no updates avoid the DARK side, and leave them be, or you can really mess things up easy.

1 Rookie

• 

229 Posts

April 16th, 2019 09:00

Thx for the advice lol

2 Posts

May 13th, 2019 08:00

What kind of advice is this?

No Events found!