Highlighted
2 Bronze

Aurora R8, AWCC missing audio fusion presets

It seems like one thing after another with dell/alienware. i'm becoming increasingly unsatisfied with all of my alienware products. okay so I will explain this issue step by step, I uninstalled AWCC and all of its components by following the official uninstall guide (due to the R8 fan issue btw) then I reinstalled command center. I noticed it was missing my audio fusion presets which are absolutely ESSENTIAL for my AW510H headset considering it not only has microphone control but that's also the only way to enable the virtual surround sound. I then reinstalled reltek driver's and my headset drivers multiple times to no avail (ofc not). And now after losing pretty much all advertised features of my headset and microphone the R8 fan issue still... persists. I'm honestly one more problem away from just selling all of my alienware products and building my own pc for a fraction of the cost. The whole point of buying alienware is the support and not having to worry about stupid problems like these. This fan issue has been a thing for YEARS and they just continually say its "fixed in bios updates". Same with AWCC I don't see how they always leave features out of updates or delete random stuff in it.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
4 Beryllium

Re: AWCC missing audio fusion presets

If audio fusion was included in original ver. of AWCC you had, can you try uninstall the current updated ver. and install the original one that worked for you?

0 Kudos