Start a Conversation

Unsolved

LL

1 Message

November 28th, 2018 20:00

Trouble with alienware heaset center

Whenever I open the headset center it says Alert Inizalation and automatically closes I have no idea how to fix this and my headset is connected perfectly fine I have the AW9889

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

November 29th, 2018 20:00

Hi,

Have you tried reinstalling the software? Please confirm your system model name/revision.

December 20th, 2018 14:00

Not sure if my issue with the headset center is the exact same as the Original Post, but I'm having something similar happen.  I too am using the AW988 Wireless Gaming Headset and having issues with the software.  I plug in the dongle, turn the headset on, and the headset center opens with the "Alert Initializing" box.  After a few minutes, a new Alert box opens but this time it says that no device is connected or supported. It immediately closes the program when I click okay.  I have the newest driver for the headset, which makes me wonder if the driver is no longer compatible with the Alienware headset Center software -seeing as Dell has taken said software off their site and is forcing us to use the Command Center instead...Me owning an R3 15, that's not an option because the new command center doesn't support full integration of Alienware peripherals on the R3 (which is a little ridiculous, if you ask me). 

Thanks

No Events found!