lambay3000
1 Nickel

Alienadrenaline blocks the multimedia buttions (volume control etc) on my Alienware keyboard?

Alienadrenaline blocks the multimedia buttions (volume control etc) on my Alienware branded keyboard?

When in any game with game mode active the multimedia buttions (volume control etc) dont work. Even if the game is minmised.  The buttons only work again when Alienadrenaline game mode is exited.

Is this normal?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tesla1856
6 Thallium

Re: Alienadrenaline blocks the multimedia buttions (volume control etc) on my Alienware keyboard?

I can't really help you with this, but I think someone who can help you will need to know:
1. Your Alienware model

2. Your version of Windows

3. Version of Alienware Command Center

I have always had the same stock (free) Alienware keyboard on my old Aurora-R1 and I like it. I really only use the Volume and Mute buttons, but they work fine. This old version of AW-CC has Alienware-Adrenaline, but I've never really used it.

I also got one with my Aurora-R6, but I never connected it. I've always just used my Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard on it.

Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Gaming when I'm not programming.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.
0 Kudos
lambay3000
1 Nickel

Re: Alienadrenaline blocks the multimedia buttions (volume control etc) on my Alienware keyboard?

It is an Aurora R6 Windows 10.

AW-CC versiom: 4.6.20

The keyboard is the basic model that came with the computer.

0 Kudos