Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 16th, 2013 01:00

Alienrespawn premium activation troubleshooting.

Hi,

I have bought and used alienrespawn premium (with no problem) and i want to keep it. The problem is the motherboard pass-away and had to be changed.. Since Alienrespawn returned to basic. I tried to reactivate it but i have error message incorrect code. What should i do ? (i think my machine's ID had changed) Thanks for any answer.

3.3K Posts

May 16th, 2013 03:00

Hi John_FR,

After installing the basic version of AlienRespawn, clik on Upgrade now and it should take the default ID which you have used to get the premium version previously.

Refer the following links which has FAQ”s for AlienRespawn:

http://dell.to/10RATC9

http://dell.to/19x5bth

Awaiting your response!

12 Posts

May 16th, 2013 06:00

Thanks but unfortunately it didn't work : i uninstalled respawn, reinstalled it : i have the same id but the premium code i have bought doesn't work.

835 Posts

May 16th, 2013 12:00

Thanks but unfortunately it didn't work : i uninstalled respawn, reinstalled it : i have the same id but the premium code i have bought doesn't work.

That's because it works one time only, but no worries, I'll help you get a new one, send me a private message with your service tag and contact information, include the link to this thread please.

July 19th, 2013 16:00

I had the same problem, except it didn't even work the first time.  I ended up buying Norton Ghost, even after I paid for alienrespawn premium because dell customer support and cleverbridge just pointed the fingers at each other and then to Soft Thinks, the developer of the software, who I couldn't figure out how to contact.  A brilliant scheme.  Sell something to a guy that's worthless, and then frustrate him so much that he eventually gives up on the process altogether.

1 Message

March 3rd, 2014 02:00

I bought alien respawn so i could do a backup to my USB HDD prior to changing the HDD to an SSD. Upon reinstalling windows, i find my machine identifier has changed and alien respawn no longer accepts my code i just payed for. That is a total scam. Who ever designed that software clearly didn't consider the possibility that someone would upgrade there hard-drive on a user configurable laptop.Surely they could implement an email and password system instead of this stupid machine identifier <ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per terms of use>. Anyway, ive gone to Paypal for a refund.

No Events found!